I'm having problems with Japanese CVVC oto

FeatheredFinch

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I recently a voicebank using Giraffe's CVVC Japanese reclist and the included oto doesn't have the left, right blanks or consonant set so it's near impossible to oto with SetParam, does anyone have a already configured oto to this reclist? or am I supposed to configure it manually? this is my first time with CVVC so I'm confused, thank you all in advance.

Reactions: partial

Tree Sounds

Momo's Minion
I don't know what reclist you're talking about specifically, can you provide a link?
If you want a base OTO you could always use moresampler though lol.

Reactions: FeatheredFinch

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
It's meant to be configured manually as there's only some preset if I remember correctly. I don't seem to have a full base oto for that list on me at the moment.

As Tree Sounds said, you can use moresampler to generate a base oto, and if you end up with dupliactes you don't want to remove by hand, then you can you can use this useful resource that Kiyoteru's made, which can be found here. You'l need Java to use that resource by the way.

If you'll need to make any changes to the oto afterwards, you can refer to this guide here that can help you out.

If someone has a better suggestions in terms of the oto guide, please do.

Last edited:

FeatheredFinch

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I don't know what reclist you're talking about specifically, can you provide a link?
If you want a base OTO you could always use moresampler though lol.

http://giraffeykun.deviantart.com/journal/UTAU-giraffelist-CVVC-Starter-Pack-437478291 I'm not sure if moresampler would work with auto CVVC though :bigtears:
[doublepost=1493744724][/doublepost]
Um, I actually do have a base oto floating around on my tablet, I can give it to you late today if you like.
Thank you! That'd be amazing! do you have a mediafire or dropbox?
[doublepost=1493744764][/doublepost]
It's meant to be configured manually as there's only some preset if I remember correctly. I don't seem to have a full base oto for that list on me at the moment.

As Tree Sounds said, you can use moresampler to generate a base oto, and if you end up with dupliactes you don't want to remove by hand, then you can you can use this useful resource that Kiyoteru's made, which can be found here. You'l need Java to use that resource by the way.

If you'll need to make any changes to the oto afterwards, you can refer to this guide here that can help you out.

If someone has a better suggestions in terms of the oto guide, please do.
Thank you!

ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

ReticentResolve

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
No problem at all I'm currently researching how to oto it once I get the base file hahaha

Here you go. The oto has been set, so basically the only thing you should have to do is position it correctly. I don't have a tutorial for this exactly, but if you go here, then the otoing section will apply.

FeatheredFinch

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Here you go. The oto has been set, so basically the only thing you should have to do is position it correctly. I don't have a tutorial for this exactly, but if you go here, then the otoing section will apply.
You are a UTAU Angel, thank you so much and I'll make sure to credit you once I release it, let me know your youtube or soundcloud so I can subscribe :creepy:

ReticentResolve

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You are a UTAU Angel, thank you so much and I'll make sure to credit you once I release it, let me know your youtube or soundcloud so I can subscribe :creepy:

No problem. I'm Oblivion772 everywhere, it's not I get much competition for. ^-^

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I recently a voicebank using Giraffe's CVVC Japanese reclist and the included oto doesn't have the left, right blanks or consonant set so it's near impossible to oto with SetParam, does anyone have a already configured oto to this reclist? or am I supposed to configure it manually? this is my first time with CVVC so I'm confused, thank you all in advance.
I believe this is normal. After figuring out that I could use the premade oto for my Utau's CVVC, I loaded it up and all I got was duplicated samples and aliases for them(still helped though), so no, I don't think this was a do-all Oto, just something to get things kick-started.

FeatheredFinch

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I believe this is normal. After figuring out that I could use the premade oto for my Utau's CVVC, I loaded it up and all I got was duplicated samples and aliases for them(still helped though), so no, I don't think this was a do-all Oto, just something to get things kick-started.
I gave up on Japanese CVVC cause of Kiyoterus Insanity Basics VCV reclist which is only around 100 recordings