I'm Making Sandwiches

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Pepperoni, lettuce and muenster cheese on Italian bread with an olive on top. XDD

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
sliced peanut-butter chicken and nutmeg (wut?)

chicken and peanut butter tastes good.

A

Adlez

A peanut butter and peanut butter sandwich please!

*evil laugh* I feel like murdering some people with allergies...

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
French bread, roast beef, ham, pepperonis, red onions, lettuce, red wine vinegar, and cheese melted on top!

Tophat

Momo's Minion
Hmmm; Italian bread, with salami, lettuce, mozzarella cheese, bacon, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, with mustard and mayo.

Mmmmmm... Kinda making me hungry.

A

Adlez

A literal ice cream sandwich!

Like this one!  Except chocolate or coffee instead of whatever flavor that is.
IceCreamSandwich.jpg

The_Fish_God

Teto's Territory
Supporter
..... without a doubt *loves tender meat* (except chickens)

heart-stopping-hamburger-8.jpg

So basically: garlic butter, bacon, meatball, bacon, cheese, beef patty, bacon, more meatballs, bacon, salami, krabby patty, pickles, cheese, pepperoni, bacon, bacon pepperoni, annnnd BBQ sauce.

*dies of health issues* WORTH IT

(and maybe some lettuce if I feel rebelious)

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I want my sandwich with the thingy that tastes good. you know like the thingy that looks like that thingy but tastes better. And some of the thingy that is also good but not as thingy-ish as the other thingy. And maybe some thingy on top, thats not as good as the thingy, but still good. and more thingies on the thingies please. Oh, and some thingy on each of the breads. Diffrent thingy on each ^u^ It tastes good, like that thingy, but more thingy-ish c:

A

Adlez

The mystic power of salads-not-made-of-lettuce!  (potato, egg, tuna, fruit, etc.)

Put em all on this giant pan-de-sal.  Toast it and ship it off to the middle of Mongolia.