Open Other I'm sure this is a normal situation.

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Here's the story.... I have these 5 characters that I grew really attached to, but it's impossible to update them because I either no longer have contact with their voice actors, or their voice actor's can't do their voices anymore. It's been years since they've had vocal updates, so they're...... Not horrible, but could be a lot better. Since I've developed the characters more, I imagined different voices so they don't need to sound anything like their original versions.

Meet the characters:

Kevin Andrews
--Male
--Mixed race
Voice type I imagined him with: Something like a mixture of Bruno Mars, Joe Jonas and Adam Levine. Masculine, but with a bomb af high range. A fairly solid vocal, but not "strong" per se.
What happened to his voice actor: Lost contact.

Sora Hoshiko
--Male
--Japanese
Voice type I imagined him with: Something like a mixture of Patrick Stump, and Brenden Urie. Still having an awesome high range, but more strength to his vocal and more of a mid range focus.
What happened to his voice actor: I am his voice actor, but his voice sounds A LOT like another utau I have Eclipse, sooooooo. You see what happened here.

Vincent Song
--Male
--Celtic
Voice type I imagined him with: I couldn't think of a singer right off the bat with a voice type like what I imagined him with... I want him to be a husky, low ranged male. Not too much bass, but more than the other two boys.
What happened to his voice actor: His voice actor tossed me the voicebank and left me with it years ago and I haven't had contact with them since it happened. It was meant for a project I could never get to work out.

Elian Song
--Female
--Celtic
Voice type I imagine her with: a voice similar to Anne-Marie, Sia, Meghan Trainor or Adele. Fairly strong, but not powerful. I want her to be a mid to low ranged female. She's the sugar.
What happened to her voice actor: She grew up. Lol. Her voice actor and I are sisters so our voices sound a lot a like and to prevent confusion between her and Andromeda we're looking for a totally different voice actor all together.

Star Wilson

--Female
--White
Voice type I imagine her with: Strong. I imagine her with a stronger voice. Something like Amy Lee or Avril Lavigne. She's the spice.
What happened to her voice actor: I am her voice actor. Since my natural singing voice got a bit higher, I don't want her and Andromeda to be confused for one another when/if I ever get around to updating Andy. I want her to have her own voice actor and be her own thing.

What I'm willing to trade:

Ok, so I'm good at literally nothing, so I have art to offer. Surprise, I'm an artist. -sparkles-
Here is a thread that is full of examples of my art.

What will be given: a full color full body (Like the 5 at the very bottom of the post linked above,) a chibi(Or two, depending on a few things,) and pen sketches (They look like this)
Some other examples of my art: 1 2 3 4 5

What I want: Tripitch vcv voicebanks with decent pronunciation and decent recording. No oto, frq or whatever. I have a friend who can help me with that.

I'd prefer the boys be voiced by boys, but if a lady wants to give it a shot, I'll see about it. (And vice versa.) Mind you, I have to get opinions from like, 5 other people before I can say if you've been accepted or not.

How to "audition" I guess

Send me a sample of you singing, and a sample of what you sound like rendered in utau. (Basic sounds are ok,)

Reactions: melodicake