Leaving the VOCALOID & UTAU community & moving to Alter/Ego

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by TJ Studio, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJ Studio

TJ Studio Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I'll let this video explain why

3. Ti Pai

Ti Pai Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Dude, why are you leaving? We tried to give you critique and you told us to shut up or to "die in real life". I want to support you and give you help in music making, I'm sure we all do. You can't do everything alone and you won't progress without learning. If you just want to leave and will not rethink this decision, then I wish you the best of luck in music making and I hope to see more stuff from you soon.

4. melodicake

melodicake Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Well, I didn't know that critique = hate, but anyway, bye. I still don't understand why you're leaving, but ok. It's your choice.

5. Pixys

Pixys Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    noone said anything hateful to you at all

well, hope you atleast have fun and improve in the alter/ego community

6. Zoku

Zoku heta-tan campaigner 2k16 Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    you left the (semi official) alter/ego discord when the producers in there also said you should check out some music theory resources. your problems are universal in almost all music communities.

7. Haichou

Haichou Tutor Tutor Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    If you think you're bad at tuning Vocaloid, since you mentioned that in the video, maybe look up resources online? There's probably a bunch out there, and since Vocaloid isn't free like UTAU is, might as well put it to good use. Regardless of whatever happened (I don't know and I don't think I want to know), good luck in the Alter/Ego community!

8. BuniiCake

BuniiCake Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget. Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    You do know that you can't progress on your own? There will always be critiques everywhere you go, especially A/E community. Don't know how to tune? You can search for tutorials or ask for help. Its OK To get help on something you don't understand. No one was "hating" on you but giving you tips on how to do stuff. But see you.

9. Chillyfrish

Chillyfrish Take me back to the night we met... Retired User Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    You're trolling right?

plus you can't leave utau hell anyway

10. HiddenVenia

HiddenVenia Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
  11. 수연 <Suyeon>

수연 <Suyeon> Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I don't know you from Adam, but I did see your previous thread with your hysteria and wishing people death, soo...

Bye.

Let's see how long you last on the other kids' playground with A/E or Chipspeech. If you thought your feelings were hurt before... guess what? You'll be told the exact same thing everywhere you post your works unless you get into some kind of Grindcore form of metal music where you can be as atonal and off-key/off-time/have weird stylings as you wish. But even that kind of music requires knowing the rules of music before you break and/or rework them.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  12. ChrisBullshit

ChrisBullshit Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Hi there, this is the A/E fandom. If you're gonna come here to shit over all of us with your 10 year old's attitude, you can already retire. Especially after telling people on the A/E discord to kill themselves because they criticised your bad, sup par composition. You can bullshit everyone and expect them to be nice, but i will not stand here while you make yourself a victim after insulting my friends.

Come to the A/E fandom and we will make everything in our power to keep you out of it. You are a sorry excuse of a producer, and you are not welcome to our community. We all intend to keep it very friendly and nice, the only way to do that is to keep toxic people out, i think you'll understand that a bit more than music theory. Being bad at music is perfectly fine, just take advices from people and improve. Being a crybaby about the advices is bullshit.

BuniiCake, Kiyoteru, Ti Pai and 7 others like this.
  13. Mrs.Peach

Mrs.Peach Married Sugar Mama Global Mod Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Okay. That the run for this thread done.

OngakuCD, Kiyoteru, Arissa and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.