Inactive Other Looking for a Japanese translator

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Explanation:
Hello my name is Amanda but you probably knew that from my username. I am making a game and we need to do business with people in Japan. I know Japanese but I don't have much faith in my Japanese abilities anymore. I would say I've lost a lot of skill, from being out of practice for so long. I thought I was good but over the past couple months I've begun to doubt my ability anyways...this is why I need a translator.

The project:
I'm working on a video game called Virtual Idol. Virtual idol is essentially a UTAU based rhythm game. Theirs a lot that goes into it. But to make it short and sweet it has demo that's almost ready and a kickstarter that will be launched fairly soon. You can read more about it here and here and here. We have a whole team of people who are willing to help in exchange for a translator.

What we could offer you because our team includes:
artists (who could draw your UTAU), tuners (who could tune your UTAU), voice actors (who could voice your UTAU) and video editors (who could make videos for your UTAU). Laslt Mixers who could mix for your UTAU. You can see examples of all this on our facebook

overall we have a lot to offer in exchange for some translations. We need our kickstarter translated as well as some important messages. You must be able to read and write, as well as speak formally.

Lastly I know this isn't much but I would personally be willing to put you UTAU in the game shall you translate for us. We could even offer you a copy of the game in exchange for the translations?

Thanks please pm me if interested or email me at Braincakellc@gmail.com

Thanks a bunch -Amanda