Looking for a voicer.

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
Alright, I have an UTAUloid by the name of Ato Ruine. Ato was originally designed to be a crossdresser, or a "trap", a la Ritsu Namine or Yami Ryone. However, as traps are a dime a dozen these days, I ended up making a change. Ato is now, instead of a "trap", is male-to-female transgender.
Now, the problem I have with her voice arises from the fact that her voicebank was originally designed to sound, well, about as girly and shoujo as I could pull off, for the shock value of "This is a trap!" And this is what her current voicebank sounds like: http://soundcloud.com/syekun-2/otokonoko-memorable-ato-ruine (For extra irony, this song is about a crossdressing boy.)
Now that the comedy and shock value has been removed from the equation, I feel like I should make an attempt to give Ato a realistic voice, as supposed to just making it as girly as I can.
There are a lot of trans* ladies with higher voices, such as Kim Petras, however, often this is due to them having taken anti-androgens before puberty set in, or at least before their voice reached its lowest. As of the backstory I have for Ato, she began transitioning when she was fourteen and her voice would have already begun to deepen, so I think a voice in the contralto range would be best for her.
The best would probably be if any of you guys here could do a mid- to low-range mostly feminine but just a touch masculine sounding voice, though any girls who could do a similar voice that would be awesome too.
Basically, I can't do the voice I have in mind for her, and the voice she currently has isn't good. (I'm going to use that voicebank for another character.)

Note, I do NOT want this voicebank to sound "shonen", or distinctly "male".

An example of the type of voice I'd like (Warning: TEAR JERKER):
Dear Dad, Love Maria

And, as one more nitpicky thing that is probably going to further narrow my chances of actually getting someone to do this, you have to be up for recording standalone VCV. You can choose the reclist, 7 mora, 5 mora, etc, as long as you can give a link to a complete voicebank that uses it so I can grab the aliases.

I'd like a sample of you saying "a i u e o ra ri ru re ro" to judge the voice by, if that's alright~

I hope I didn't sound too picky here, but I'm just really trying to find a good voice.... ;;;;