Looking for Artist

199Ichigo991

Momo's Minion
Im making my new UTAU, Chisana Hotaru sing Cant I Even Dream and Im looking for someone so make a picture for the cover~
ref:http://m1198.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/haruhi1298/ScreenShot2012-06-26at55632PM.png.html?o=0
Height: 5'5"
Character Item: Pudding

Just link me to an example X3 Im not picky or scary ouob

Asuka

Teto's Territory

199Ichigo991

Momo's Minion
My UTAU was originally a pitcloid based off of Luka megurine. The Youtube video was mine. The picture was found by my friend who never told me where she found it and I colored it over for the pitchloid cover (and state that I dont own the picture in the description). I actually just based her outfit off of that but havent been able to use my scanner. For this cover Im assuming people wont use her actual outfit so I used that for a ref. Im sorry that I didnt say so up there.

Asuka

Teto's Territory
Ah, then sorry about the confusion.
But yea, if you're looking for an artist to draw not exactly as seen, you need to include in what were changed and such. If they were to draw exactly like how it had been, it wouldn't just be you involved if any problem arises, but they also hold a part of the responsibility as well.

For now, why not fix the scanner first before asking other artists to draw for you, using that picture as a ref? I don't think they're here to do everything, so tell them the specifics.

199Ichigo991

Momo's Minion
I am sorry about that I would've gone into more detail but Im using my ipod and it runs rather slow so I kinda just quit and made it brief. I am working redesigning the whole thing right as I type ^^ Once again Im sorry for all that @-@;