Art Looking for illustrators to collab

Catlione

Teto's Territory
Hello everyone!
Shortly: I'm looking for artists who would like to collab with me - draw illustrations for my UTAU covers. If your art skills are decent as mine or at least close enough and you want to collab with me - please contact me via twitter. I'm calling it "collab" because I want to make videos for covers. So we can work together - my cover, your art.
Below you can find a list of covers, which I've finished, but they need an illustration.

Please note that I don't do art trades. Please don't contact me saying that you can draw but I need to pay for it. I'm looking for people who can do this for free, because I'm asking to draw other's UTAU characters, not mine.

I know some of you may say: "You can draw, why won't you do it yourself?". True, but if I actually could, I would not ask for help. I'm a working adult with a full time job, I have only 4 free hours every day to spend after work pretty much on everything I need to do. I do try to draw myself time to time, you know, when I have a HUGE desire and will to do that.

So I'm really hoping to find people who would like to collab with me.

List of covers I need drawings for:
1. Kyushu Sora - Heal Me
Character image :: Original video
2. Nyan Nyanners - Hello/How are you
Character Image :: Original video

Reactions: Arissa

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hello everyone!
Shortly: I'm looking for artists who would like to collab with me - draw illustrations for my UTAU covers. If your art skills are decent as mine or at least close enough and you want to collab with me - please contact me via twitter. I'm calling it "collab" because I want to make videos for covers. So we can work together - my cover, your art.
Below you can find a list of covers, which I've finished, but they need an illustration.

Please note that I don't do art trades. Please don't contact me saying that you can draw but I need to pay for it. I'm looking for people who can do this for free, because I'm asking to draw other's UTAU characters, not mine.

I know some of you may say: "You can draw, why won't you do it yourself?". True, but if I actually could, I would not ask for help. I'm a working adult with a full time job, I have only 4 free hours every day to spend after work pretty much on everything I need to do. I do try to draw myself time to time, you know, when I have a HUGE desire and will to do that.

So I'm really hoping to find people who would like to collab with me.

List of covers I need drawings for:
1. Kyushu Sora - Heal Me
Character image :: Original video
2. Nyan Nyanners - Hello/How are you
Character Image :: Original video
I know the second song and the Utau quite well, so that I can draw ^=^