Looking for oto-ers and Artists!

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Heya!! I'm in dire need of an oto-er for my utau because, well, i suck at it?
i'd be willing to offer art!!

im also looking for art for my babies- i just enjoy having them drawn so i can use it for videos and covers!
I'd mostly love art of aza and keromi considering they have very little <3
here they are:
Aza
Koishii
Keromi

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Hi there! I'd totally love to draw them, but at the moment I'm already behind by 4 sketches. ^.^; Still, if no one else does then I may later, but I'm sure the friendly people here will be happy to help! Best of luck! ^.^/

Reactions: idol

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hi there! I'd totally love to draw them, but at the moment I'm already behind by 4 sketches. ^.^; Still, if no one else does then I may later, but I'm sure the friendly people here will be happy to help! Best of luck! ^.^/
ah thankyou!!

Reactions: SOHBlue

Quoted16Times

Momo's Minion
Just thought of dropping this by...
I am only an amateur so if you're ok with that, I could try otoing. But it's ok if you're not comfortable working with someone inexperienced.

kthxsayonara

All Might is my Husband
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm happy to oto, hit me up whenever, I'm on UK timezone though so might have delayed replies!

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Just thought of dropping this by...
I am only an amateur so if you're ok with that, I could try otoing. But it's ok if you're not comfortable working with someone inexperienced.
thankyou! i think i'm good for now, though!
I'm happy to oto, hit me up whenever, I'm on UK timezone though so might have delayed replies!
that sounds wonderful!! i'd love to get help from you :D

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
still need oto-ers! i'd enjoy a sample of work too! i might also be able to pay!