Making an indefinite hiatus.

D

dCatharsis

(Copy-and-paste from my Tumblr)

I’ve been feeling like crap lately. I’ve been dealing with anxiety since this year started and I’ve been feeling worse and worse…it’s so much that I’m actually afraid of not being able to keep studying. Also, I’m afraid of getting depressed again.

Everything makes me feel nauseous and nervous. The only ones that make me feel a bit better are my friends and my family (when they don’t act hostile, of course.)

So, yeah, I’ll stop doing stuff online, specially doing stuff in UTAU. I’ll focus on my career, I’ll stop drawing useless crap and I’ll start drawing things that will help me to improve instead.

I’ll keep uploading some stuff made in UTAU, though. However, most of them will be non-Japanese covers. I warned you guys about this because I know most of you don’t give a damn about Spanish and/or crappy English covers. I’m already working in a Spanish cover and in an English one too. There’s one song in German that I was covering too but I left it, so maybe I’ll retake it. HOWEVER, I’ll be pretty inactive anyways. I don’t know what I’ll do with my voicebanks, though. (I’m thinking about stop distributing Katarina since her voicebank is pretty obsolete, it’s incomplete and has bad quality.)

Also, I’ll stop talking to most of people because of this…that really makes me feel nervous. No, that doesn’t mean that I hate you or something like that. It just means that I just…don’t feel like talking. I’m trying to avoid situations that make me feel nervous for now, because I have enough IRL.

So, yeah, I hope you understand. I doubt somebody will read this thing but if you did, thanks for reading, then.

And I’m sorry for my bad English.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Aw. Hope you better. :C We'll be here when you get back.