Mental health decay, need a long break.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by ✧ Elfrida ✧, Nov 26, 2018.

1. ✧ Elfrida ✧

✧ Elfrida ✧ The Space Witch Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Before I explain, I don't plan on quitting UTAU, I don't plan on giving up on my voicebank, I don't plan on retiring my account.

With that being said, I'm much older and much more damaged than when I first joined this community. I'd been through a lot while I was transitioning into being more active on here (although some key parts of what make me who I am happened before I even joined)

To make a long story short, I have PTSD and have been struggling with it for longer than I even realized but have only been diagnosed for about a year. The symptoms are getting worse and it is affecting my day to day life, it makes it hard for me to function around the house and find a job let alone do UTAU related projects.

Again, I don't plan on retiring. I love UTAU, I love the people here, the friends I've made, the voicebanks I and my friends have created and I could list many other things I love about this community. Anyone on here who knows me personally probably understands this, but also understands a little bit that I've been unhappy and haven't been on nearly as much as I used to due to personal issues. I've taken small breaks here and there without making huge announcements because I thought I could tackle my issues quickly and then immediately hop back on the saddle.

The problem is, I can't. I can't do it and each time I try to do it that way it only gets worse and I become even more overwhelmed than before. I'm really sorry to anyone who I owe work or anything like that, but I need to prioritize my mental health which is decaying each day.

I don't know how long I'll be offline, I may even check in from time to time... most things are just too much right now. I'm deeply sorry. I should be back someday, but until then I need a break from UTAU related things.

If anyone needs to contact me, the one place I may check every so often is my discord which is Elfrida#4671

Goodbye for now

3. 幸兔雪 (Yukito Yuki)

幸兔雪 (Yukito Yuki) Defoko's Slaves Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Please take care of yourself and take a break as long as you need!

Your health goes over UTAU, I hope that you’ll find help IRL for your condition to make everyday easier.

4. Sors

Sors Meiji Master Tutor Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Take care of yourself!
    Your mental health is what matters the most!