Inactive Music MIDI and UST requests

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
Unfortunately, my adult life has been keeping me a bit preoccupied, so I'm gonna have to mark this thread as inactive for the time being ^^;

--

I feel like transcribing some songs. Idk how many I'll take, but link me a song here and I'll create a MIDI and UST for the vocal track. No tuning, just the basic song.

How fast these will get done will depend on my status of commissions and other projects, which kinda take priority. But, I mean, hey, they're free.

Requirements for both:
  • Good quality MP3 or wav (or link to a Youtube video I can rip from)
Requirements for UST:
  • What type of UST (CV, VCV, etc.)
  • Language AND phonetic system (Japanese hiragana, Korean romaja, English X-SAMPA, etc.)
  • Song lyrics
Optional but appreciated:
  • Vocals only track (no instrumental)
  • Off vocal with chorus or chorus only track (no leading vocals so I can better hear the harmonies)
To-do list
  • [L]ucy -- MIDI -- UST
  • FADE -- MIDI -- UST
  • HAKUMEI -- MIDI (not started) -- UST (not started)
  • ミスルトウ~魂の宿り木~ -- MIDI (not started) -- UST (not started)
  • What If? -- MIDI (not started)
Check my MEGA folder for all of my USTs and MIDIs. I recently cleared it out so there's not a lot in there lol.

Last edited:

Pixys

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

maybe this song if u want o: ? (i tried USTing it myself its not TOO horrible..just note lengths suck :/)

>vcv
>japanese hiragana. you can do romaji if you want/if you can?

>lyrics : http://piapro.jp/t/AqOz (couldn't find romaji lyrics sorry)

Reactions: FelineWasteland

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko

English Arpasing

Lyrics: http://vocaloidlyrics.wikia.com/wiki/FADE

I feel a lot of people would appriciate this.

It's done. Since the arpassing tool is a per-voicebank type of thing for lyric generation, I simply inputted lyrics that should convert properly. It will probably still need tweaking though, since it doesn't always get the timing or pronunciation right.

Reactions: Damien

Damien

Wannabe Worker
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's done. Since the arpassing tool is a per-voicebank type of thing for lyric generation, I simply inputted lyrics that should convert properly. It will probably still need tweaking though, since it doesn't always get the timing or pronunciation right.
Imo, screw that tool anyway (But yay you made a thing)

Reactions: FelineWasteland

PeriodicalUtau

Retired User
Retired User
Could you do a "Dive To Blue" UST in Japanese romaji with CV aliasing?

I'm planning on making the base ust into a duet if you end up doing it! : )

Last edited:

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Omg is this still open? ;A; If so, I'll PM you the original, lyrics, and acapellas since posting them here publicly wouldn't be right specially because of my extracted acapellas.

m170

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Uh this is still open right?
could you do hiragana a VCV UST for this Japanese song?
If you will accept this request, PM for the lyrics since you can't really find the lyrics anywhere else i got the lyrics directly from the producer

thanks in advance

Last edited: