Missing Functions?

DraygonChan

Teto's Territory
So I tried to upload a voicebank to the showcase, but the button to add an item to the showcase is simply NOT THERE. Even a direct link to add an item brings up an error, stating that I don't "have permission to do this"? Same with my status, the box to change it is completely gone. Is this some kind of weird bug? I have no idea what's going on here...

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Its intended. For security purposes creation of Showcase items is restricted to members of the Registered+ user group.

There are a variety of ways to do this, the easiest way is to introduce yourself. After introducting yourself expect your promotion within 24 hours. For those of you who do not like introductions you should receive a promotion after 25 posts in UTAU related subforums.

You seem to meet the latter criteria but did not get auto-promoted by @Defoko. I have manually upgraded your status, if anyone else has continued issues with not receiving their promotions do contact me.

DraygonChan

Teto's Territory
Its intended. For security purposes creation of Showcase items is restricted to members of the Registered+ user group.

There are a variety of ways to do this, the easiest way is to introduce yourself. After introducting yourself expect your promotion within 24 hours. For those of you who do not like introductions you should receive a promotion after 25 posts in UTAU related subforums.

You seem to meet the latter criteria but did not get auto-promoted by @Defoko. I have manually upgraded your status, if anyone else has continued issues with not receiving their promotions do contact me.
Okay, thank you. It's strange, because I was able to a few weeks ago, but then it just randomly locked up. Good thing it's fixed now. :creepy:

fmccaddy12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hi there, yes I belive I may have the same problem as well. Apart from the status, I'm also unable to edit my Showcase. I looked at my profile and said that I should introduce myself, but I closed that thinking it was a glitch seeing how I made one last year.