Moresampler - is there a way to test every lsmm file?

P

partial

(or is it lmss??)

I ask because when I use moresampler, I get a lot of really bad sounding stuff. Is there any way to just automatically find problem ones, or?

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There's no function to do this. It's not like frq where you see the orange line in the configuration. You'll have to listen for the bad render and use frqeditor to fix that particular llsm file. If you have multiple bad renders, then just take your time to go through the whole bank to fix any llsm files that sound off.

Reactions: Nohkara

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You should first be sure to delete all of your llsm and mrq files so that the new version of moresampler can generate them (i posted a thread about the new version in Utau News). It estimates a lot better than previous versions.

Also you can use Iroiro to generate a "phoneme test ust" which will place every single alias in the editor for rendering.
Beyond that you can also Masao's frq editor to fix any flaws you find, it can also attempted to autofill/check samples but it's a bit flawed so I wouldn't do that.

P

partial

You should first be sure to delete all of your llsm and mrq files so that the new version of moresampler can generate them (i posted a thread about the new version in Utau News). It estimates a lot better than previous versions.

Also you can use Iroiro to generate a "phoneme test ust" which will place every single alias in the editor for rendering.
Beyond that you can also Masao's frq editor to fix any flaws you find, it can also attempted to autofill/check samples but it's a bit flawed so I wouldn't do that.
Very useful information. Thanks so much!