Mysterious Blue Chart

*Nani_Kerohii*

Teto's Territory
kero_s_utau_chart__by_nanikerohii-d6t3j2l.png

This is my own UTAUloid's (Kero) "blue chart". The blue chart thing comes up when you click and hold an utauloid's picture and press a series of keys (I forgot which ones)
I was just wondering if anyone on the forum knew anything about it, or what the letters mean, because kero has buckets and buckets of E and very little of the other letters. Someone told me that E is Emotion, but I'm not sure. :shades:

Reactions: ZaneChihuahua

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Nobody's actually sure what all the letters mean. The chart itself calculates things in the voicebank samples and frequency files to estimate the "logical range" for that voice.

It's not completely accurate though, some users (myself included) have found that on occasion the chart may muddle up calculations and create ridiculous ranges for some banks.

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
KiiDOS said:
It's not completely accurate though, some users (myself included) have found that on occasion the chart may muddle up calculations and create ridiculous ranges for some banks.

Yeah I know...My VB's range is very off the charts (D#2 -C6)...

*Nani_Kerohii*

Teto's Territory
Ahh! If I remember correctly, the "logical" range was very small, but I tested his range myself and Kero's actual range is A2 - G#6 o-o so I don't know what's up with him that screws UTAU over that bad with calculating range.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have never seen that blue chart, nor have I heard of it. What the hell is it for...

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Adlez27
kiibei said:
The chart itself calculates things in the voicebank samples and frequency files to estimate the "logical range" for that voice.

Masa

Teto's Territory
Adlez27 said:
I have never seen that blue chart, nor have I heard of it. What the hell is it for...

Nobody is really sure of what exactly it calculates, but here's how you open it:
Open up your UTAU's Voice Property (the little icon of your UTAUloid), then type: ↑↑↓↓→←→→→→→ shift, and the window should change to this. Most of the times it works, but occasionally it doesn't. If it doesn't just restart UTAU and try again.

Reactions: Lovely peaches chan

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Masa said:
Nobody is really sure of what exactly it calculates, but here's how you open it:
Open up your UTAU's Voice Property (the little icon of your UTAUloid), then type: ↑↑↓↓→←→→→→→ shift, and the window should change to this. Most of the times it works, but occasionally it doesn't. If it doesn't just restart UTAU and try again.
You don't even need to restart UTAU if the chart doesn't appear, just click on the picture icon and type the code again.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Holy shit, I thought Dan was kidding when he told me to do that. How the hell did he even find it anyway?

Wekulu

Momo's Minion
Anybody got any updates on this blue chart? I mean, It's been almost ten years since this came up. Someone had to figure out something, right?
i guess not. i wouldnt condone pestering kanru hua, but i feel like if just one person asked we could get an answer. still, i feel like by saying that everyone and their dog will bother them, but since they made the blue chart then theyd know what its for hopefully /shrug.

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
i guess not. i wouldnt condone pestering kanru hua, but i feel like if just one person asked we could get an answer. still, i feel like by saying that everyone and their dog will bother them, but since they made the blue chart then theyd know what its for hopefully /shrug.
Kanru didn't make the chart. UTAU was made by Ameya/Ayame, and I don't think they've ever explained this (and they're not particularly contactable either haha)
It's just for fun in the end.

Wekulu

Momo's Minion
Kanru didn't make the chart. UTAU was made by Ameya/Ayame, and I don't think they've ever explained this (and they're not particularly contactable either haha)
It's just for fun in the end.
My b I sometimes mix them up haha. Still, it's a shame the only people who might know what it's for haven't said anything about it.