Need help with coloring my lineart

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
majolineart_newdesign.jpg This is kinda something that has been slowing down my process of getting my UTAU release ready. I just recently got line art finished for my UTAUloid's design when I realized. 1. I suck really bad at coming up with decent looking color palettes and 2. I'm not very good at coloring. I don't have any money, so if you offer to color it for me I can't pay you, but I'll give you full credit for coloring my line art. I was thinking of sticking with blues and purples and maybe giving her hair a gray to purple ombre. As for the jewelry I was thinking gold for the necklace and a purplish pink for the jewel. Any help please?

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
Ah, I love to colour >w<
here are some examples: http://gothamaterasu.deviantart.com/
If you'll send me the transparent file, I'll get it done soon. :3
Goodness your coloring is perfect! That's exactly how I want Majo to be colored. You're a saint and thank you so much! I would have replied sooner, but my internet was out all day. I'll send you the file ASAP! Thank you so much for this. ;u;

GothAmaterasu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Goodness your coloring is perfect! That's exactly how I want Majo to be colored. You're a saint and thank you so much! I would have replied sooner, but my internet was out all day. I'll send you the file ASAP! Thank you so much for this. ;u;
Oh my, I'm just glad to help! ;w; Thank you so much for the compliments! I'll get to this now :3