Need Macne Nana 2s convert to wav and oto???

Slowbroking1

Teto's Territory
So, ive had nana 2s in my old dead pc for a while now, and when i finally got her back, i was only able to get the archive i put her in, which means shes in aiff form again, with her jacked up oto macne.net gave her ;A; I found an oto on youtube, but when i converted the files to wav using reaper the first time, it put 2 dash spaces before every file name making "Macne Nana 001-a 063" into "--Macne Nana 001-a 063" , so i redid the oto to match the file names, and that didnt work either ;A; So basically, i have nana 2s the way i had gotten her directly from macne.net, and i have no idea how to fix her. Her aiff form right now renders slowly, has volume issues, and has a sloppy oto... please help ;A;

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm pretty sure you can open AIFF files in Audacity? Download Audacity and do a batch convert to WAV. You open a sound sample then go to File > Apply Chain, and there should be one already where the only step is to Export WAV. If not go to Edit Chain and make one. Then apply it to all sound files in the folder.

Can't check myself, PC is fried so only on MAC right now and it's obvious that MAC Audacity would support AIFF.