needed 8-mora romaji reclist + base oto

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Does exit any Japanese 8-Mora romaji reclist with a base oto?

Nohkara

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If none (good) romaji 8-Mora exits, I won't mind if you throw hiragana ver with a blank oto (BGM 120).

Will be time taking for me but I can edit blank oto + reclist into romaji my own.

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's a good idea to avoid romaji, it's very non-standard.
If you use a hiragana list then you can generate a base oto with oremo/setparam.

also "pro"-tip: don't use the ritsu reclist. no matter how tantalizing at romaji be.

Nohkara

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you use a hiragana list then you can generate a base oto with oremo/setparam.

also "pro"-tip: don't use the ritsu reclist. no matter how tantalizing at romaji be.
It's a must for me to record voicebanks with romaji reclist because technical reasons... óvò)

I wasn't going to use Ritsu's list anyway, too many weird extras for my taste. :v
[doublepost=1461946853][/doublepost]

*sigh* it seems that it's must to me to "translate" hiragana reclist and making oto.ini almost from scratch then. (or maybe just stuck with 7-Mora reclist)

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
not to be rude- but like-
You have a 7-mora romaji reclist with base oto on your deviant art. so you should be totally set?
there isn't a big difference between a 7 mora and 8 mora list.

Cheese

cured meat enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm assuming you can't use hiragana since you said you want to record romaji for "technical purposes", but if you can help it, I'd really recommend going with hiragana. You can download a set of reclists (one of which is 8 mora) here.

However, if you really want to record romaji though, you could try the VCV generator, change "文字数" to 8 rather than 6, and then change the hiragana characters under "基音素" to romaji, with an underscore before each sound. If you have tady159's VCV oto generator (I cant seem to find a working link for it), you should be able to generate an oto for the generated list with no problem.

A set of 8 mora guideBGM that you can use can be found here.

Reactions: Nohkara

Nohkara

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
[doublepost=1461950448][/doublepost]
I'm assuming you can't use hiragana since you said you want to record romaji for "technical purposes", but if you can help it, I'd really recommend going with hiragana. You can download a set of reclists (one of which is 8 mora) here.

However, if you really want to record romaji though, you could try the VCV generator, change "文字数" to 8 rather than 6, and then change the hiragana characters under "基音素" to romaji, with an underscore before each sound. If you have tady159's VCV oto generator (I cant seem to find a working link for it), you should be able to generate an oto for the generated list with no problem.

A set of 8 mora guideBGM that you can use can be found here.
Oh, thank you for links! I will try them : )

Last edited: