Needed: VA for a nerdy vampire UTAU

asparagus

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Okay, so I've run out of voices I can do myself and am looking for a VA for an UTAU I have in mind.

Name: Joshua Martin (Usually goes by Josh)

Concept art:
JOSHMARTIN2.png

Personality: A daywalker who tried his hardest to be a cool, suave, respectable vampire but is really a huge dork who fails terribly at this (His vampire outfit is actually a re-purposed cosplay). Has an affinity for comic books and robotics, and spends most of his day indoors despite actually being a daywalker. Has a dream of one day selling his own line of androids, and is the president of the computer club at his school.

VA specs: Male (or female) VA who can do a convincing older teen (so, not too deep, but not that young either). A slight lisp and/or the ability to speak a nerdy language (such as Klingon or Tolkien elvish) is a hilarious bonus.  Ability to pronounce Japanese style rs is preferred. Reclist will be provided (CV Japanese + CV english supplement (aka ths and Ls, ect.)). Better quality mic and little to no background noise is a must.

I will be doing all of the otoing and aliasing, so no need to worry there. All I need for an audition is a small sample of your singing (japanese prefered, of if you can't sing well in japanese, english with a sample of your pronunciation of rarirurero at the end).

Please help me out with this! C: (If you want compensation or something I'll draw you some art.)

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
*Crawls in*
Just wanted to say that I like your style of art, it's very original. I can't voice him 'cause I don't have a high quality mic, but I wish you luck in finding a voicer. C:
*Crawls away*