New Here

AtlasSynth

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey guys new here. You're friendly neighborhood CeVIO user. i also use vocaloid/utau. but i want to become more utau literate so i joined

JVウタウ

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Welcome, Zephyr10101!

...actually, I'm pretty new here too, but still, hai! You use CeVIO and Vocaloid, so I hope learning UTAU will be easier for you than it was for me. XD

I wish I had CeVIO and Vocaloid, but oh well....

....WAIT. Are you, by any chance, Zephyr-P?!? The guy on YouTube who uses Vocaloid and CeVIO? I'm kinda a fan of him! If not, I guess it's just a coincidence...

Anyway, welcome!
JVutau

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here and I most certainly hope we can help ya improve your utau skills. :smile:

AtlasSynth

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Welcome, Zephyr10101!

...actually, I'm pretty new here too, but still, hai! You use CeVIO and Vocaloid, so I hope learning UTAU will be easier for you than it was for me. XD

I wish I had CeVIO and Vocaloid, but oh well....

....WAIT. Are you, by any chance, Zephyr-P?!? The guy on YouTube who uses Vocaloid and CeVIO? I'm kinda a fan of him! If not, I guess it's just a coincidence...

Anyway, welcome!
JVutau
yes i am! i didnt know i had fans oh wow i feel honored thank you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430499088][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here and I most certainly hope we can help ya improve your utau skills. :smile:
i appreciate it thank you!!

JVウタウ

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
yes i am! i didnt know i had fans oh wow i feel honored thank you.

OMG you are! Please give me your autograph
spiral_notebook_paper_page.webp