New VOICEROID2 Kizuna Akari announced !

Discussion in 'Multiple / Other Voice Synths' started by MillyAqualine, Dec 3, 2017.

1. MillyAqualine

MillyAqualine Ritsu's Renegades Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    [​IMG]
    This week-end, a new member joined the VOICEROID crew ! According to the article from Vocaloid News Network, the creators of Yukari (anyway you can have a hint at it from her design) decided to work on a character called Kizuna Akari !

As no one made a thread yet here on UF, I've decided to do it myself in case some users here missed it, you can also already hear a sample of her voice here :

and she's in the continuity of space-themed ccharacters (Yukari for the Moon, her for the stars)

BUT ! Another interesting thing is that her creators already released a demo on her page, like for any VOICEROId, that you can find at this page below ↓
    http://www.ah-soft.com/voiceroid/akari/index.html

She's also bundled with several products (including a trial of 90 days for Charamin Studio) and AH-Software plans to release as well an ExVoice edition !

Informations are yet to be added and known, like possible rumours for her being a VOICEROID x VOCALOID combo' like Yukari herself (or Zunko to mention her, and her sisters kiri-tan and Itako being an UTAU and a voiceroid bundle as well) her exact relationship with Yukari besides being a character created by the same company, VOCALOMAKETS and other details coming soon ! Release date is set on the 22nd of December, just like her character birthday ! ~

Personally I find her cute both in design and voice, and personally I can't wait to hear some Akari x Yukari (or should I say YukAka ? Or AkaYuka ? or Yakari ? ) ~

Now time to know your thoughts about her ! ♥

EDIT: Now confirmed to be a VOCALOID as well ! ~

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    Haichou and delphic like this.
  3. delphic

delphic A punk-rocker enjoying singing robots Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    She is just...
    so cute.
    I seriously hope the best for her VOCALOID library!

4. MillyAqualine

MillyAqualine Ritsu's Renegades Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Keep in mind the VOCALOID bank is still a rumour and isn't confirmed atm but if she does have one in the end that's gonna be cool ! ~

Edit: Ah, actually it was ! So it's cool~ Going to edit the title then (however I keep the VOICEROID tag first as it's been a while since Kou and Seika's + kiritan's releases )

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    delphic likes this.
  5. partial

partial UTAU English advocate Global Mod Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    She's honestly adorable. I love her design.

Though when I read the title, I thought this was going to be about that "virtual YouTuber", Kizuna AI.