Nightcore 【VOCALOID】 Antichlorobenzene 【Kagamine Rin】

Corben69Max

Teto's Territory
ok this is more so focused on the Nightcore(ing) than anything else because that's all I did here. I got bored and decided to try out Nightcore/Daycore so ive been experimenting.

The past Nightcore versions of this song were too high pitched/fast/chipmunky, so I tried to make it sound more apealing. How does it sound? I know not all people like Nightcore/Daycore but some oppinions would be nice.

Mine- Nightcore 【VOCALOID】 Antichlorobenzene 【Kagamine Rin】

Older vers. (not sure if it was the first one) ((not done by me))

Corben69Max

Teto's Territory
also really quick, most people seem to think Nightcore/Daycore is a simple 1,2 step of just pitching/speeding....if you actually want to make it sound good your doing more than that... that's all I have to say. so no not all Nightcore/Daycore is lazy work that requires very little work....

Pupperoni Pizza

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well....actually.
Doing a thing where you speed it up, regardless to whether of not it sounds good, is still just what it sounds like.

A real nightcore remix would normally be treated like any other remix and requires a lot more work than just pitching it up and speeding it up...as this is...

It's like how people pitch vocaloids and make pitchloids....

Reactions: Kiyoteru and Xuu

Corben69Max

Teto's Territory
Well....actually.
Doing a thing where you speed it up, regardless to whether of not it sounds good, is still just what it sounds like.

A real nightcore remix would normally be treated like any other remix and requires a lot more work than just pitching it up and speeding it up...as this is...

It's like how people pitch vocaloids and make pitchloids....

I did more than that, but it's obviously not noticeable. Plus it's my first time so it's not perfect, but at least it's not super chipmunky like the older ones on youtube.