nostraightanswer (Kenji-B)'s original song dump [Crossfade]

LupinAKAFlashTH

DEX's Voice Provider. Woah.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
[Crossfade] nostraightanswer's original song dump

I made a crossfade of all of my original... stuff.
Yeah.
This is WIPs and finished works included.
Also range from VOCALOID to UTAU to utaite/youtaite to Instrumental works to remixes to rearrangements.
Yeah.

About 22 minutes, too.

I made this video for two reasons.
1. Most people know me as purely as an UTAU user, a VOCALOID user, and as an utaite, a Youtaite at that.  So, I decided to show that I was also a producer when it came to my attention that I had uploaded practically... nothing to my YouTube account in relation to my own original songs.
2. My bus didn't come to my bus stop today so I went home and found myself with nothing to do except twenty minutes of Physics homework. lol

Full tracklist can be seen here: http://nostraightanswer-is-kenji-b.tumblr.com/post/32802142492/rendering-a-crossfade-for-all-of-my-own-music-thus

Hadal

Momo's Minion
dude, I cant believe this has no replies yet, this is just incredible stuff. I had this looped for a while as I played starcraft, and just fell in love with each track. Talented producing bro. You should consider taking these to the next level, finish any that are not complete yet, mix and master, and get this out!

LupinAKAFlashTH

DEX's Voice Provider. Woah.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ah
wow
who are you
gosh
you're really nice
THANK YOU fdjsafjdsafdsa;

I'm no good at the whole "marketing" part of music, I think.  I just upload crossfades and hope people see them...
But, thank you, really!  I've been working really hard on all of this.