OREMO is broken?

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
The first line says it all: missing close-brace. As you can see on line 1 there's 2 curly braces like {}, and then there's a third one {. however the closing brace } must not be there, and result in an error. As the code is being shown right here, I'm assuming that it's a script of some sort running (and not compiled code) and either whoever wrote it forgot to type the ending brace, or the file got edited accidentally and the closing brace was lost there. If it's a script file and you can find it, you could add the closing brace in and (possibly) fix the problem.

cubialpha

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Do you have another computer like an old laptop laying around somewhere?? Try it on a different system maybe.

B

bodytemp

I can
The first line says it all: missing close-brace. As you can see on line 1 there's 2 curly braces like {}, and then there's a third one {. however the closing brace } must not be there, and result in an error. As the code is being shown right here, I'm assuming that it's a script of some sort running (and not compiled code) and either whoever wrote it forgot to type the ending brace, or the file got edited accidentally and the closing brace was lost there. If it's a script file and you can find it, you could add the closing brace in and (possibly) fix the problem.
get into all the files but I cant find the error in the actual script
[DOUBLEPOST=1441116317][/DOUBLEPOST]I only
Do you have another computer like an old laptop laying around somewhere?? Try it on a different system maybe.
has the macbook and oremo dont work on that at all tried it but its a crashing app because its a new macbook and oremo isnt supported

B

bodytemp

Okay so! fixed it.
The problem was outdated language packs.