Overseas Turn Me On Mega Collab

Mrs.Peach

Married Sugar Mama
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Hey there

On UTAU Online were are putting together a, Turn Me On Collab. Similar to Have A Sweet Rave Party.

If you would like to join in send me a 1-5 frame by frame animation of your UTAU. The size is 700px width x 512px height. It needs to have a black background with a red light in the background.

The deadline for submitted entries is Friday the 13th 2012.

DEMO - The final product may be different, I can only work with what i have

UTARAVE.MOV DEMO 2

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Do you have like, that background somewhere so I can use it?

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ahhh man, you know I am SO doing this-! -too much fun-

Question, you want us to stick to five frames or can I go a little bit over? You know how I really love animating, and I actually want to animate something I've been wanting to animate for a while, so I wanna make a satisfying, smooth loop. In five frames, it's THERE, but it's like choppy xD would it be okay if it could be a little more?

I think with two more frames I could make a smoother loop, but it's okay if you want us to keep it to five! Challenges are cool too.

And, now that I'm asking about frames, what frame rate would it be? (because I CAN always make it in a faster frame rate if I have extra frames..!)

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I may try. But I can't draw, so I may ragequit. haha. Nevermind, I give up. =w=)=b

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
How exactly should we send the frame? Put them in a zip and upload them to mediafire, or something, or should we just put each frame on a photosharing site and link you?

deactivated

Teto's Territory
I would draw some frames but I don't have a tablet atm. Or maybe ever again. Not sure.

But I hope you aren't planning on exporting the full thing in 240p, and with that god awful light show effect on top? It hurts my eyes.

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
^lmao stop being so angry, you're seriously not contributing to the thread.

Here's a zip with my swf, gif, and frames. I did seven, but you can choose two out if you want to stick to the five C: Regardless, it didn't come out as smooth as I'd wanted orz

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Peach, I would love to participate, but it could take me longer than the time limit to finish the art.  I will try though .w.;

Mrs.Peach

Married Sugar Mama
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Thanks for the entries, I have loads, , just gonna extend to sunday to get the stragglers in.

Aleks, stop being a bitter ninny head.

This will be amazing!!!