Please help me write songs!!!

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I need someone that can make background music so that I can make lyrics for them. In return, I will use your UTAU for one of the songs, make artwork, or make USTs for you. Please help me?

Thank you~!

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Haha Sorry I didn't know you would be cool helping me make songs. ^^ Awhile ago I asked my sister to help since she's pretty good at making songs, but she wasn't much of a help. Do you have some programs that you recommend me downloading to make background music with?

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Depends. If you want to be a looper (which I consider cheating >A>) then I'd suggest musicshake because it's free. If you want to do it the way I do, then I'd suggest you download the 14-day trial of Mixcraft, but if you run out, they give you 2 extra days to work with~
I bought Mixcraft, though, so I don't have to wait out the trial, but uhhh... since I'm not sure how much money you have, just get the trial for now <w>;;

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
How much does Mixcraft cost? I'm pretty I might be able to pull some money together if I try.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you buy it online, $75, but if you get a CD, $85. Personally, I think downloading it is better because it's cheaper and I won't lose the installation files no matter what (the registration key is sent to your email and can be used as many times as you need).

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Okay cool it should only take me like two months to save up for it. For now, could you right me background music and I could give you something in return?

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I guess I could but I have to write originals for others first :3
If I get something I like but I can't think of any lyrics, though, I'll just give it to you~