Problems with my utaloids voice

DenzuSilvery

Teto's Territory
Hello well I made a voice bank for my utaloid, but I am having some problems with most of the songs they sound glitched, now I've tried following tuts on how to edit the oto but I find it hard to follow Intructions, there aren't that many dyslexia friendly tuts out there, so I was wondering if you guys can tell me what the cheery bllosoms is going on with my utaloid i will leave a link to her song for outer science and then leave a link to her voicebank maybe you can help me edit her voice in same way to help get rid of the glitchy parts. thank you.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=F9E4B3464F995ABA!119 link to her voicebank I used my own voice for this.

The youtube link is what I am talking about Denzu Seems to glitch on every word

F

Fuutari Makku

You need to make an oto :P You go into tools then voicebank settings. There you have every recording of the bank. You select one and hit launch editor. There are three lines , preutterance , overlap and consonant. Preutterance (red line) is were the consonants end and vowel starts. Overlap (green line) is the part of consonants that overlaps with the previous vowel and i always put it at half of the consonant. Consonant (pink line) must have the consonant and a bit of the vowel in it. That's pretty much all you need to know about oto. If making preutterance and overlap distant to each other makes utau not play the note you need to check use resampler.dll in project properties or set japanese time format

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Though I don't think I'll have the time to oto it for you, have you checked out this tutorial in particular? I think it's the most helpful one I've seen.

Also, I think Jeremy's starting his UTAU classes again from the beginning soon, and that has everything from the basics to a fully oto'd voicebank, so if written tutorials are a little hard for you you could sign up for that class instead o: