Project Bird and Girl

NinetH

Teto's Territory
I have two unfinished original songs for my UTAUs without any vocals yet because i can't make japanese lyrics. That is why i need help in this project. This project is a story telling by songs like the "Story of evil "(daughter of evil , servant of evil , and etc.) and i also need more ideas.

the summary of my story:
(the prolouge)In the 16th century, in an unknown land, an immortal and cursed black bird (later turned out to be "Feza Kurotori" my UTAU) fell in love with a girl in white (Kogoe Himetori my other utau) ,who took care of him while he was injured, and they lived together for a few years but one day the girl in white died. The Black Bird, saddened by the death of a loved oned took on another curse to revive the girl with good health but the cursed will work after 500 years. The black bird then took form of a human and then waited for 500 years.(this is where the drama starts) After 500 yrs, the girl in white and the black bird met again and soon met the other UTAUs.

in this story i would like to invite other UTAUs( the more the merrier)
so i would like ideas and writers( for lyrics and the story).

Therefore:
I welcome writers, ideas, and UTAUs. I am also desperate for lyrics cause i have many songs with no lryics T_T

the episodes
prologue: The Black Bird by feza kurotori (needs lyrics and some finalization and also some illustrations for its vid)
the history
demo: https://soundcloud.com/nineth-m/black-bird-kurotor-i-prev
episode 1: Looking for you by Feza kurotori (remaking the music)
as the title says "looking"
episode 2: Waiting for you by Kogoe Himetori (needs lyrics and adding more spice and also some illustrations for its vid)
kogoe after being revived while losing memories of her life except for the black feather
demo: https://soundcloud.com/nineth-m/waiting-for-you-short-ver
episode 3: Being with you By Feza and Kogoe (haven't started yet)
the reunion of the two.
episode 4: the meeting (haven't started yet
feza and kogoe meets NinetH and Kleya(in progress vbs)

so i would like to get your ideas for the upcoming episodes. If you would like to join the story using your or others utau you can ask me to include you to a part in my upcoming songs or You can create another song or asked me to compose a song for you (note i'm not that good) to join the story, it can be any part of the story( for example in the prologue: your utau is one of the people who saw the black bird or a friend of my utau) but please tell me first.

I would like to say this again I need writers to write the lyrics(needs to be japanese) of my song so if you are interested please tell me and i would gladly accept your offer

you can ask me for more details about this post if you are interested.

this post is already long so i would like to say some things.
I just started this project and i hope that you guys will help me. I am still inexperience so i hope you will help me.