Voicebank Project: Lotus

this was my utau i made before i started on t. unfortunately, that means that i can't really make any updates. just gotta take her as she is.

nishiikigoi

Teto's Territory
nishiikigoi submitted a new Showcase Item:

Project: Lotus

iris brown was the name she was born with. she was the first person that skylar moretta met, the light in his life when he was resigned to only facing darkness in his new school. she showed him a fantasy world made out of things called 'anime' and 'manga', but most importantly she showed him a program called vocaloid.

skylar became obsessed with it. he constantly made songs with iris, becoming popular enough in their town to be requested as guests to a convention. the bus ride was exciting, skylar was giddy in his seat. iris got up after constantly being chided to check the estimated time of arrival, as she tapped the driver's shoulder the bus crashed. iris was knocked clean out of the window, dying instantly once her head hit the pavement.

skylar used all of the vocal samples he had from her covers, frantically recreating her into an utau. he figured that with enough time he could make an android, that he wouldn't have to be alone. he passed due to self-neglect before he got a chance to finish the LOTUS project.

--

no official art.

Read more about this showcase item here...