Rainbowloid: Always looking for new Voicers and Professional Artists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbowloid

Momo's Minion
Looking for a UTAU to voice?
Look no farther!
We have a bunch of jobs waiting for YOU! What are you waiting for?
Come look at our job list!
Voice Provider: Rina (Welsh accent voice, Japanese, will be called back for appends, English and Welsh voice banks)
Artist: Rina (Like Hatsune Miku, but instead of teal on her uniform, she is purple, See this for more details on her look)

THIS LIST IS UPDATED OFTEN, SO DO NOT MOAN IF YOU MISS OUT ON YOUR CHANCE

Matille

Momo's Minion
I can be the artist. I'm not really into nothing right now, so if you want...

some samples of my art:
Traditional (watercolors): http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6887/bgjx.jpg

I can do digital too, but I haven't any good sample to show..
maybe.. this: http://imageshack.us/a/img823/7796/y0ki.jpg

Well, I can take part to this, so if you want (and if you like my art) I'd be glad! Thank you! :3

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@Matille
Wow! Your art style is so beautiful, and it reminds me of my friend's art style, she was called Tokopar ^^

Rainbowloid

Momo's Minion
Could do! But one thing: Since R2 (RAINBOWLOID2) and other RAINBOWLOID versions are going to be released, you will have impact on these as Rina and other RAINBOWLOIDs you work on will have more voicebanks, leading to more art. Are you OK with this? You can't quit job once you choose it. (But you get breaks on Christmas, Easter, etc, when there are special things and you won't get contacted, but you can still work on these pieces) :love:
Her profile pic is done, but you will the pics for the R2 version, Act 2 (if possible), Appends, English and Welsh voicebanks.

Matille

Momo's Minion
Jasmin00 That's cool!

Rainbowloid it's okay! But the only thing i ask you it's to not always ask me for art, I mean, i need some time to finish a piece, so don't push me or the work will be not good as I hope.
For me, we can start even now!

EDIT: I forgot one thing. I will take part to this only if this is going to be an HQ UTAUloid. I don't want to be rude or something, but I don't want my work to be wasted! Before we start, I'd like to listen a sample of these UTAUloid. Or voicer's voice, or whatever! Thank you~

ItzMitchBitch

Teto's Territory
I could voice! But what do I get in change?

And I have some friends who are wonderful artists, but same goes for them. What do they get in change?

I know you uploaded in requests, but you call it a job, and job = payed or something in change.

Rainbowloid

Momo's Minion
So first: the job part. We are like a small non-profit company dedicated to our "RAINBOWLOIDs". We do this for a good reason.
Second: UTAU. You are welcome to join us, just comment on our newest forum and we'll get something done for you.

ItzMitchBitch

Teto's Territory
Non-profit company? Do you even know what that means? Do you papers (because yes every company needs that), site, email, something else that proofs you are a real company?

And you didn't answer my question. What do we get in change?
Like you talked to Matille, I understood that she needed to work hard en much. So I hope she get something in change. She is a wonderful artist, she can simply ask 15$ for a drawing. Yeah.

But my point doesn't go about her.
I don't understand a **** of your Rainbowloid company stuff.
Explain me. In propper English.

Matille

Momo's Minion
@ItzMitchBitch Thank you a lot! I really appreciated what you said about my art! >U<
And I agree with you! If you want people join your group, Rainbowloid, you should give something in return. But you know, It's not a problem to me to work free, but I want to take part to a thing that is worth my work! (Because I spend a lot of time on my pieces, you know)
So.. If you find someone who is wiling to do everything for you FREE, well, you're really lucky, but the quality of the work maybe will not be really high!

I'm sorry if I spelt something wrong, I'm not English

Rainbowloid

Momo's Minion
We are non-profit and we normally just have fun with things we give back (thanks you cards, drawing, etc) or otherwise just.. you know.

I have also reported you due to your unacceptable behaviour on the forums.
DID YOU NOT READ THE RULES?

ItzMitchBitch

Teto's Territory
I don't know what I did wrong?

I only said you need papers to proof your a non-profit company, that's all. If you have problems with my behavior, please PM me. I want to clear this out.

And please there is no need to shout in capitals.

AlphaUtau

Teto's Territory
Wohoh. I don't really think his behaviour is unacceptable. He's just asking for information, I don't think that's a problem. It's a really nice idea, but ofcourse people want some more explanation before they help, isn't that logic?

What did you exactley told the mods? Because I don't think he did something terrible, but that's just my opinion.

However, your rainbowloid thing, is a nice idea though, I'm really curious to see the result.

ItzMitchBitch

Teto's Territory
AlphaUtau said:
Wohoh. I don't really think his behaviour is unacceptable. He's just asking for information, I don't think that's a problem. It's a really nice idea, but ofcourse people want some more explanation before they help, isn't that logic?

What did you exactley told the mods? Because I don't think he did something terrible, but that's just my opinion.

However, your rainbowloid thing, is a nice idea though, I'm really curious to see the result.

Well maybe my typing-style was a bit rude. Like with the "I don't get a ****", etc.
So maybe I need to apologies myself for that.
But with WHAT I asked is nothing wrong I guess.

Let the mods decide. They know what they do. And If they punish me, well then I accept it. However I think I'm in my right.

But I apologies for my language. Sorry

AlphaUtau

Teto's Territory
Mmmkay, I still don't think you're really mean, but whatever... I'll leave it like this before I start a discussion about something I'm even not involved in.

Status
Not open for further replies.