Random junk in your UTAU folder?

hologuts

Momo's Minion
So, I was going into my UTAU directory to add some stuff I downloaded for it. Out of curiousity, I decided to scroll down and remind myself of what I had on there, and I found...

a9eB9VW.png
This. A zip from January of 2015, titled "The sensual sounds of kyle yelling things he doesnt understand.zip". I'm pretty sure I asked my friend to record a voicebank for me, despite the fact that even now I never have the patience to do oto.ini work, so at least I have some context?

And anyway this made me wonder if anyone has anything in their UTAU directory that isn't the normal fare. Anybody got anything to add and entertain me?

Reactions: CRTブラック

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Weird voicebank names: Mita FVCK (actually spelled with a U), Mita ANGLE, Mita SOUP, Mita WINDOWPANE, Purple Pillow, WEM3 Ero
Other stuff: another fvcking (actually spelled with a u) vcv english reclist.txt

ExistenceReaper

Procrastinator
Defender of Defoko
I found an old drawing once. It was awful. Also a thing I had been writing that I accidentally saved there??? That's it though, as far as I remember

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I plan to add this OOC omake because why not (it's the last silly one) https://clyp.it/5nv4vpq2

EDIT: I FORGOT TO ADD - a bit of a trigger warning because of slurs.

Last edited: