recognition - VOCAtmosphere

LupinAKAFlashTH

DEX's Voice Provider. Woah.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
[Original Song] recognition [VOCAtmosphere]

(I'm putting this in this section because I saw a few Miriam originals in this section... but I'm not sure if they've moved or not...  Please move it if it should be in the VOCALOID section!  There really should be subcategories to the VOCALOID section to disperse the confusion.)

Music: nostraightanswer (Kenji-:shades:
Vocal: IA
mp3: http://soundcloud.com/nostraightanswer/recognition-hear-your-senses
-------------------
This song is a musical concept I did for my Game Design project.  The project is to make a presentation for a game idea we have and then pitch it to the class, and, if approved by the teacher, than students are able to join the game designer's group to actually produce the game for the class.
My game is called "Hear Your Senses".  It's an exploration/adventure game where you play as a blind character named Caitlin who has photographic memory of the world around her that she creates using echolocation and her imagination.  To learn more about her and her actual location, Caitlin carries a portable CD player, and CDs are scattered throughout  the world for her to listen to, carrying recordings of her parents.
I can't spoil to much to you guys, since the spoilers are meant for my class to hear, not for online eyes. =w=;  Or rather, ears.
-------------------
People have been asking me what I compose music with, and I mainly use FL Studio with Image-Line's Sytrus plugin for most instruments, along with FPC for drums.  I also usually use just Image-Line's effects because they work very well for what I do.
In the past, before I actually purchased FL Studio (I only purchased it January 2012), I used the Morphine plugin for my music.  GHPZ is helping me finish the songs that I wrote in that period of time, including my first UTAU original, "Daily Routine", which you can listen to here: http://www.soundcloud.com/nostraightanswer/daily-routine-feat-kenji