Rendering Issues with UTAU-Synth

オスカー

Teto's Territory
So about a month ago, my PC's hard drive had died, and I was computer-less. Over the course of a few weeks however, I was able to get a 2009 15" MacBook Pro working, and it's wonderful! The only thing I wasn't looking forward to was working with UTAU-Synth. I had only used it a few times before, and I never got used to it, nor did I like it. But if I wanted to continue using UTAU, the Mac version was my only option. So I downloaded Hika421's English patch, and tried using it, and I was actually starting to like it A LOT.

It doesn't use rests (THANK GOD), it will change the UST's note format from CV to VCV automatically, and it can play the track without having to take years to render!! But when I finally wanted to save the vocals as a .WAV file, it wouldn't let me.

At first, it told me that there was nothing to render (even though there was, obviously). Then today I tried it again, and it showed a progress bar that said "Rendering", and after it completed it said (rough Japanese translation) "Cannot open file".

I'm not sure what this means, but I just want to render the vocals so that I can actually make covers already!! If anyone is more experienced with UTAU-Synth and could help me out with this issue, that'd be great! Thank you in advance!! :smile:

Hika421

Teto's Territory
What version of Mac OS X are you on? I've heard bad news with Mavericks, which is what I have right now. :cry: