Requesting oto help!

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Would you like me to link you some helpful tutorials or more so personal guidance? :'>

coffeemustache

Momo's Minion
Yes please! Like I'm having a super hard time oto-ing vowels (like "- あ" "a あ" "a い" ect.)

And also like how to make sure they go into a smooth transition instead of sounding choppy. (if that makes any sense lol dsjfkds)

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Vowels can be hard it you slurred them together! But that's okay! There's always a way to oto~ XD Does your P button work? I recommend using that just to find where the second vowel starts and then move preutterance after you find it to where the second vowel begins~
If you recorded them at relatively the same rate, you can probably estimate a value for offsets too, where 1000 is about a second I think? ;v; Also look for where the change of volume seems to be within the two vowels can help~
い is also yo, so did you still have trouble with that since it's not a vowel? D8

Smooth transition might be the UST editing opposed to oto, could you tell me a bit more information? :uhuhu:

coffeemustache

Momo's Minion
Thank you!

The P button wasn't working on one of the resamplers I was using but I changed it to TIPS and it's working fine so this should really help me and be less time consuming. ; u ;

Well I'm not finished with the oto yet so I don't really have anymore information XD But I can let you know if anything comes up. The advice you've given so far is really helping c: Thank you~