Resampler Problem

SmilingCat01

Teto's Territory
So my UTAU has a VCV Bank and I tried to use the resampler w4u (I don't really remember what it's called XD). As what I have read, this resampler cannot be used on poorly made VCV Bank.

Is there anyway for me to still use the resampler? What should I do to my UTAU's voicebank? :bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:

If you want to test him out, you can download the voicebank here

RUIN

Momo's Minion
You can use any resampler on any voicebank, the only thing to worry about is what will come out. w4u is my least favourite because A)It sounds like shit even though I tested it with so many voicebanks. :shades:It generates 3 files similar to resampler's FRQ files and they're huge.
Did you even test it? If you did, what does w4u do?

SmilingCat01

Teto's Territory
RUIN said:
You can use any resampler on any voicebank, the only thing to worry about is what will come out. w4u is my least favourite because A)It sounds like shit even though I tested it with so many voicebanks. :shades:It generates 3 files similar to resampler's FRQ files and they're huge.
Did you even test it? If you did, what does w4u do?

Well since it was said that w4u doesn't work on poorly configured banks it didn't work on my utau :bigtears:

RUIN

Momo's Minion
Hmmm, it worked on all of my voicebanks, even on the VCV I finished just now. It worked on both badly otoed and poor quality voicebanks so I don't know how it's not working for you.

SmilingCat01

Teto's Territory
RUIN said:
Hmmm, it worked on all of my voicebanks, even on the VCV I finished just now. It worked on both badly otoed and poor quality voicebanks so I don't know how it's not working for you.

Can you try it again using my utau? You can download him in my website (My signature). And maybe you can find out why it isn't working

RUIN

Momo's Minion
The link gives me a 404 not found error which is exactly why I recommended to you that someone codes the website for you on your thread earlier. You might want to re-think that.
Edit: Woops, didn't see the link you posted here that's from mediafire. I'm downloading the voicebank and will tell you what I got.
Edit2: All right, I have rendered a song and it does malfunction which tells us that w4u is, indeed, as weird as all the EFB engines. I think it's because of your microphone's quality. EFB-PB and EFB-GW tend to be very sensitive when it comes to quality. I have listened to the sample that didn't render and looked at the information on that sound, but you have done everything right. It's beyond help at this point since you'll have to probably get a better microphone for it to work.