Resampler Won't Make Sound?

Shizukana Yuki

Momo's Minion
I am using Windows 8.1 Pro 64x installed on my Macbook Pro Retina 13 inch using Boot Camp. My version of UTAU is the latest: 4.18 I think. When I try to play a UST using the default resampler with the default settings, the black window pops up and renders everything like nothing's wrong, but when it plays it afterwards, there's no sound. I've found I can fix the no sound issue by checking the "No batch file for rendering" option, but when I play USTs with that checked, the sounds rendered don't have any consonants at all; they're just vowels smooshed together. I put the envelopes on all the notes on full, and there were still no consonants. I know it's not the oto's problem because I can play them perfectly fine on my other computer which is actually a PC with a built in version of Windows 8. So I think it's the checking the "No batch file for rendering" which messes the rendering up. But if I don't check that option, there's no sound. Is it my audio driver's problem? My driver is Cirrus Logic CS4208 (AB 93).
Can someone please help me! I love using UTAU but at this rate I won't be able to make covers or USTs!

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Here's a list of things that may fix the issue:
-Check if you've changes systemloacale to japanese
-Check if your advanced settings in the format tab have a "." instead of "," in the decimal field
-Make sure UTAU isnt installed in any of the programfiles folders, they're mostly in "wiew but no touchy" setting wich may prevent you from making special frq files for some resamplers, and or oto editing.

Shizukana Yuki

Momo's Minion
The system locale is Japanese, the decimal symbol is ".", and UTAU is in Documents. Resampler still doesn't make a sound.

(also is your icon IP lol)

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I noticed that you run windows on a mac with boot camp. I personally just ran OSX and put UTAU through Wine, so I don't know what could be happening. If it's running windows, it should function like a PC...