Resamplers don't work

Cupcake

Talk-A-Lot
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I've tried TIPS and EFB-GT but neither work and give the same error
a8f47f988a.png

Locale is set to Japanese and the decimal symbol is set to "."

Anybody know what's wrong? The default one works fine.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
most of the time, resamplers generate temporary files where the ust is located. usually when you can't render, it's cause the temporary files didn't clear themselves automatically.

Cupcake

Talk-A-Lot
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
most of the time, resamplers generate temporary files where the ust is located. usually when you can't render, it's cause the temporary files didn't clear themselves automatically.
Welp i was just checking and my oto has been deleted by the resampler!
How is that even possible? Do they delete the oto's or something?

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
that... shouldn't even be able to happen cause the resampler doesn't effect the oto other than playback according to configuration.
question 1: did you just make an oto recently and close out of utau?
question 2: when you made your oto, did you make it through utau without running it in administrative mode (opposed to using SetParam)?
question 3: are you using a Windows version more recent than 7 SP1?

If you're using Windows 8.x or 10 and UTAU is installed in Program Files/Program Files (x86), you need to run UTAU as admin and make sure that the entire structure of the UTAU folder (voice folders and all) is under Full Control for Users (you when you log in). When you don't do that, then things like otos, changes made to the oto, etc. don't save properly.

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
(also if that doesn't work, just make a backup of the Utau folder, uninstall, and reinstalling it into your documents folder or something....permissions can be a hassle and that will avoid them if nothing else works)

btw
6OivsPS.png

also can check this and make sure it's set to "Remove cache files at quit" and that cache is enabled.

Cupcake

Talk-A-Lot
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
that... shouldn't even be able to happen cause the resampler doesn't effect the oto other than playback according to configuration.
question 1: did you just make an oto recently and close out of utau?
question 2: when you made your oto, did you make it through utau without running it in administrative mode (opposed to using SetParam)?
question 3: are you using a Windows version more recent than 7 SP1?

If you're using Windows 8.x or 10 and UTAU is installed in Program Files/Program Files (x86), you need to run UTAU as admin and make sure that the entire structure of the UTAU folder (voice folders and all) is under Full Control for Users (you when you log in). When you don't do that, then things like otos, changes made to the oto, etc. don't save properly.
(also if that doesn't work, just make a backup of the Utau folder, uninstall, and reinstalling it into your documents folder or something....permissions can be a hassle and that will avoid them if nothing else works)

btw
6OivsPS.png

also can check this and make sure it's set to "Remove cache files at quit" and that cache is enabled.

I have put the resampler in the resampler spot and in the wavtool spot which i wasn't supposed to. Not sure if that deleted the oto or something?
1. I did an oto and everything was working fine until i played around with resamplers.
2. Yes, i've made the oto without admin mode(dunno what's SetParam so idk that)
3. Windows 10 x64

I ran the program in normal mode without admin rights and everything was fine but when i changed to admin everything went broken or semi broken.
The frq's disappeared and some of the things aren't oto'd and UTAU is giving me errors.
4079b2ca27.png

And yes, Cache intermidate files and remove cache files is running. I think i'll reinstall UTAU in the Documents like you said Sar, its hassle free and everything.