Rising/New well made Utauloids

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I don't have the chance to get to take my time keeping up with the latest & well made utauloids being made so I was wondering if you all could list some utauloids you know of that are well made & are rising up a bit faster then the average utauloids.

I plan on looking into these more carefully (recordings, frequencies, ect.) to get a better look at them. It's kinda hard to explain & I may do a video about what I'm looking into. No I am not stealing or copying, this is just purely research.

Any & all that were made in June 2016 up to current date & later with the name of the utauloid--creator--vb type--example/link

Truly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Are you looking in order to make your own? Rather, to really get inside of those popular UTAU, see what makes them good, and learn from it to make your own UTAU better?

Seems like a noble goal!

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Are you looking in order to make your own? Rather, to really get inside of those popular UTAU, see what makes them good, and learn from it to make your own UTAU better?

Seems like a noble goal!

Ah im actually a sort of senior in the community. I havnet been able to make any recent banks because my throat cracks so easily ^^' I am making a trash Utauloid Mr. MeMeTrash with how crappy my voice is atm & with how poorly windows 10 & microphones dont play nicely together. Ive been studying vbs for the past 3 years now, just would like to work on some fresh ones lol

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Honestly even though quality is a factor, it seems that a lot of rising utau have a specific voice type, I mostly see female utau rising fast and they all have a very likable, feminie voice type that works and sounds well in utau. And with that, even if you are a senior in the community, I agree with Truly.

Truly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Ah, my post wasn't so much about the opinion, just trying to figure out what her goal was. That way, we could provide her with better answers.

Truth be told, I don't know who's popular either. As far as I can tell, UTAU community is oversaturated with voicebanks and your best bet is to just pick up one that you think sounds good and use it for your songs. Because really there's gotta be hundreds... And what differentiates "popular" or "rising" VBs from the others is going to be just a couple of songs. At most, you'll find one that's a month-long fad which then fades out. If you want staying power, Teto is always a safe bet :p

Other than that... look for [good] producers who use UTAU in addition to other synths. They're the most likely to have a "hit" song with one, and you can pick up that VB and piggyback.

Trashloid Nicu

Momo's Minion
Sakane cecil is a new utau: http://sakane-cecil.jimdo.com/逆音セシル/
Someon reposted some videos on twitter with a tag saying like 30utau. And it was about utaus receiving new vbs with a proper release video as a anniversary or something.Another utau like this is Darling which had a 7th anniversary apprently and was part of this project.(she has some covers on sc)
If i can find the tag imma let you know but i cant find it rn.

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ah, my post wasn't so much about the opinion, just trying to figure out what her goal was. That way, we could provide her with better answers.

Truth be told, I don't know who's popular either. As far as I can tell, UTAU community is oversaturated with voicebanks and your best bet is to just pick up one that you think sounds good and use it for your songs. Because really there's gotta be hundreds... And what differentiates "popular" or "rising" VBs from the others is going to be just a couple of songs. At most, you'll find one that's a month-long fad which then fades out. If you want staying power, Teto is always a safe bet :p

Other than that... look for [good] producers who use UTAU in addition to other synths. They're the most likely to have a "hit" song with one, and you can pick up that VB and piggyback.

Yea I have a hard time explaining what I want lol it's a common issue I have with my Aspergers.
[doublepost=1477881576,1477880500][/doublepost]
Sakane cecil is a new utau: http://sakane-cecil.jimdo.com/逆音セシル/
Someon reposted some videos on twitter with a tag saying like 30utau. And it was about UTAU receiving new vbs with a proper release video as a anniversary or something.Another utau like this is Darling which had a 7th anniversary apprently and was part of this project.(she has some covers on sc)
If i can find the tag imma let you know but i cant find it rn.

thanks! I more so liked Darling better then Sakane (Darling was more flowing with her words & was more natural in the pronunciation). Do you knowif there is anyway to DL her? I cant seem to find any way so far which makes me kinda sad.