Voicebank Ryuji Shikamoto

VCV art done by @Emilee3D on twitter (a close friend I grew up with ^^)

Pyremageyun

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Pyremageyun updated Ryuji Shikamoto

Hey guys long time no see! A lot of things have been happening in my life lately so I haven't been able to do many covers/record any voicebanks. I have a few voicebanks in the works right now and this is Ryuji's VCV voicebank. (it's not 100% finished I'd say.....it's 79% done.) It's a mono pitch VCV bank I'm not 100% confident in doing a multi-pitch after my attempt at it with cv...v.v;;

As an added bonus I am adding a bit of VC to it so it kinda has the CVVC to it.

The demo song that I put in SoundCloud is from my new account (forgot the pass to my old one but was going to delete that account anyway) I was originally going to have it as a Galaco only cover but I wanted to practice sound balance with two different vocal synthesizers and figured hey why not have this as a part of his vcv demo! (youtube release as soon as I get vegas working on this laptop again....)

View updates to this showcase item...

Pyremageyun

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

It's been years since I was last on here, and now I'm ready to overcome my shyness and debut my utau and have a ready download (Oto is not 100% done but for the most part he can sing most songs without going into the oto file too much...I WILL POST AN UPDATE TO HIS OTO FILE WHEN I GET THE CHANCE TO FINISH IT!)

Recommended Resampler: Moresampler 8.3 (no flags unless you want to add a bit of softer tone to his voice Mt - 50 and BRE 15-25)

Recommended Consanent Velocoty: 200

WARNING!!!!! DO NOT USE COMPRESSION ON THIS VOICEBANK UNLESS YOU ARE ABLE TO REMOVE THE BACKGROUND STATIC AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH SOUND!! FL STUDIO USERS USE MAXIUM (PRESET MAXIUM WITH NO SATURATION WILL SUFFICE AND A BIT OF EQ) AS FOR PEOPLE WHO STILL USE REAPER...I'M....NOT SURE HOW TO GET AROUND THE COMPRESSION ISSUE WITHOUT TOO MUCH EDITING TO THE OTO!!!...BUT I DO HAVE INTENTIONS OF ADDING A CV BIT INCASE PEOPLE CAN'T GET AROUND NOT USING A COPRESSOR

[doublepost=1551572150][/doublepost]ALSO NOTIFY ME ASAP IF THE OTO DIDN'T PROPERLY GO THROUGH MEDIAFIRE IN THE RAR FILE.

Pyremageyun

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

....Finally...I can say.....I'M DONE!! AND HIS REDESIGN CAN NOW BE REVEALED!! I apologize for the long wait but I finally got to finishing his oto and he's 100% done!!!

I wanted to release a ust with his voicebank but i ran into a huge barrier regarding the song I was making a ust for that I had to scrap the idea. (I still intend to finish the ust but releasing it is going to be a huge challenge...considering the song who owns the song, and how hard it was to find the freaking instrumental of it.) For those who don't know, The song I wanted to make a ust for is called Shiroi hana by zone, there were a lot of personal reasons why I wanted that song to be my very first ust...but unknown to my knowlege about that song. I didn't know that the song was used as a promotional song for a square enix game final fantasy tactics..which explains a hell of a lot as to why I had so much trouble finding the damn instrumental to the song. I did manage to find it but then another barrier came up of how are other people going to be able to obtain the instrumental. I pondered about possibly redistributing (even if I pitched it down by 3 or 4 notes and put a read me saying HEY PITCH ME UP!) ...but then the possibility of the website I'd distribute the ust would delete the whole thing right away...and not to mention youtube's automatic copyright detection. So those are my reasons why I'm not going to release the ust unless there's another method of obtaining the instrumental.

Now, before I ramble on any further, enjoy the new and improved Ryuji Shikamoto!

[doublepost=1560601733][/doublepost]His redesign was done by one of my closest friends growing up @Emilee3D on twitter you should go check her art out!!
[doublepost=1560602805,1560601404][/doublepost]A thing I want to add that i forgot to mention.

Moresampler is the recommended sampler. if you want his wolf (adult sounding) voice g8 is the flag.
For a softer tone Mt-25 (thru Mt-50)
trick for falsetto is to use the Mt flags mention and use lower the g flag while editing the notes. (example: Mt-35g-1 or Mt-40g-2)
g-2 is the threshold before his voice alters to sound younger.

Reactions: Soursop the fruit