Searching characters for the fairy story thingie I'm doing

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
*copied from UO*
So, as some of you know, I did requests on UTAU fairies (maybe I'll re-open it in the new forum but I don't have the time now due to school orz)
So I got an idea for what I can use them (a story cough cough) but I need more characters
It'll start with some typical school day (I don't know the American school system so I'll be using the German one and other subjects orz)

So here are the characters so far~

The fairies:
Diana (Dia) Kunikida, the crystal fairy (14) - A clumsy girl who is shy towards new people but friendly and caring towards her friends
Liana (Lia) Kunikida, the death fairy (14) - She is always breaking the rules and doesn't care about others feelings but would kill the whole world if anybody hurts her sister.
Arisa Kuratagawa, the fire fairy (15) - A mostly optimistic girl but her character can change in seconds.
Saki, the thunder fairy (17) - Her facade is cold and ignorant and never shows her helpful side.
Iris Libra, the flower fairy (20) - The youngest teacher at school who is loved by everybody due to her happiness.
Uotan, the air fairy (17) - Uotan has a selfish attitude but she is loyal and would do anything for her friends.
Mimi Yorune, the moon fairy (18) - A clever girl, loves to try to confuse people and hates it when people make fun of her hair curls.
Suika Irie, the fruit fairy (15) - A happy girl, but naive and cannot tell the difference between some things. Loves to eat watermelons, and often shares some with others.
Gendai (15), the love fairy - A friendly, quiet girl who is nice to everyone but is very sensitive and easily embarrassed.
Mona Minarai, the light fairy (16) - A cheery and outgoing girl, always making new friends and never letting anyone give up something they care about.
Fuko Zonbi, the darkness fairy (15) - She's an overly polite zombie girl who likes cute things. She's very quiet and timid.
Saiya, the animal fairy (13) - She's a girl who is rather selectively mute and prefers talking to herself, inanimate objects and animals.
Nosatsu Imaine, the water fairy (19) - A gentle Young Woman who has a faible for dices.
Reicheru Hoshikone, the star fairy (??) - Reicheru is a highly crazy, happy, and unpredictable little girl with extraordinary powers who yearns for excitement, fun, and video games at every opportunity she has.
Shizu Sogone, the snow fairy (19) - A rather quiet girl who doesn't seem to get close to anyone. She usually screws up conversations she's in, although she tries not to. She may be a bit naive.
Nikoru Kajetano, the sun fairy (12) - A girl with a strong mind and character, who enjoys the foolishness of her childhood but is way more mature than she looks. Might turn yandere on the worst sides of her personality.
Sotone Mayo, the earth fairy (15) - A friendly girl who tries to act tough, when in reality she is a little shy and naive. She is very creative and likes puzzles, art, stories, etc.

Missing fairies:
none

Fairy protectors:
Tsuki Kuratagawa, the crystal protector (15) - The best and most popular student in his class doesn't really care about all the girls who "love" him due to his appearance but has a crush.
Rai Akegata, the flower protector (17) - Seemingly quiet and cold at first but melt through the icy cover and you'll find he's quite a nice person to be around.
Takeru Kunikida, the fire protector (16) - A always cheerful and happy boy trying to make a lot of people happy but gets angry within seconds.
Jakuon Kumone, the air protector (24) - A very calm rather aloof woman who always seems to be distracted by something else, but she means well and she's very kind, even when others are mean to her.
Keishi Kumone, the thunder protector (23) - Jakuon's husband, he's quite self-centered and likes getting attention. He gets jealous easily though he only gets really upset when someone is being mean to Jakuon.
Souta Kumori, the moon protector (19) - He seems like a guy with bad intentions, therefore people tend to avoid him, but most of the time he doesn't have any. He just likes to outsmart people and be one step ahead of them.
Ciel Sekaine, the darkness protector (??) - A blind, quiet and shy person, who prefers listening to chatting and silent loneliness to noisy company.
Sakiko Hanane, the fruit protector (16) - She's relentlessly optimistic and hardworking, but rather dense and has a one-track mind. She's a cheerful and outgoing girl, but she's very easily influenced by the opinions of others.
Dragoon, the water protector (16) - Dragoon is of a very playful nature, even though he's quite lonely, he tends to make friends easy but doesn't really get close to them.
Aroku Senna , the snow protector (18) - Overly hyper, her one true goal is melon bread. She'll love anyone who gives her any, pretty much. She's also half-fairy, although nothing prominent gives it away, and it doesn't make a difference in the world; unless that's where her great stamina comes from... She prefers being human, anyhow.
Niko Kajetano, the sun protector (17) - Nikoru's older brother, which is more the quiet and adult type. He tends to stay calm in any circumstances, for he has to make up with his foolisher little sister. He thinks a lot and acts only afterwards. The only way to crack him open and reveal his darkest crual side is to hurt his sis or mess with her. If anything happens to Nikoru, Niko won't hesitate a second to rip eyes off someone's head.
Yuki Hanane, the star protector (17) - She is very shy and can't talk to people, that's why she doesn't have many friends. But when someone thinks she's lying (or she's protecting someone) she becomes aggressive.
Megan Shinaichi (16)- She's very mean, bossy, narcissistic, and prideful but is nice to people she likes. 

Missing protectors:
earth, animals

The "bad guys":
Vikotoro Nazucki,The Bloodless Imp (15) - Very silent and Prideful Boy, Has alternating personalities syndrom,causing mental problems,While having an attack of it, changes his sides to good and bad,Good side hates everything, Bad side is very lovely,Acts very strange
Calandra Pesce (17)- A boisterous and fiercely independent siren who is not afraid to speak her mind.

Other characters (they'll appear only once or twice or are only mentioned; without description):
Daisy Libra

(ages are taken from utau wikia)
As you can see, there are a few that are needed.
The protectors and bad guys can be boys and girls but the fairies are only girls!
Every fairy (except the death and love fairy) needs a protector, they don't have to be in any way related!
For every character (except the other characters) I need a "One-sentence-description". If some of the descriptions are wrong or should be changed in any way, go and say it ^^
For the characters I didn't do a description, could you please post one?
Oh, and the bad guys won't go to school
So good bye and thanks for every entry >w<
PLEASE DON'T JUST POST THE WIKI PAGE. PLEASE DO YOU'RE ONE SENTENCE DESCRIPTION ON YOUR OWN, I CAN'T DO IT FOR EVERYBODY! OTHERWISE I WON'T ACCEPT THEM!

Tala

Momo's Minion
Can I offer my Utau? :sing:

Yuki Hanane, 17 years old. Star protector *v*
She is very shy and can't talk to people, that's why she doesn't have many friends. But when someone thinks she's lying (or she's protecting someone xD) she becomes aggressive.

Do you need a picture? OwO

*darf ich auch auf deutsch schreiben? xD Worum geht es in dieser Geschichte?*

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
@both: It'll take some time until I'm finished, my English isn't the best so I'm writing very slowly orz But I hope within this or next week ^^

LadyHawkshore

Momo's Minion
Since you seem a bit low on antagonists, I figure I'll submit Calandra as one. I read the first chapter and so far so good, I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Calandra Pesce (17)- A boisterous and fiercely independent siren who is not afraid to speak her mind.

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
Can I offer my UTAU for light protector. Or if you want you can make her an antagonist. Either way I thought I should put her up :smile:
Megan Shinaichi (16)- She's very mean, bossy, narcissistic, and prideful but is nice to people she likes. 

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
thanks you both for joining >w<
I added your UTAUs and I started writing the next chapter =)