Secrets of Wysteria UST Help!

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey hey guys! ever since Steampianist posted this song with oliver i wanted to make it into a ust and do a cover of it, but i have the whole thing converted to cvvc but i still need some help with the timing of the ust and some of the parts to flow into each other very well at all D: >

can anyone help me with my predicament ?

just incase no one has heard it~

//shamelesspluggingofthisawesomesonglol

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@Sai Mackne
They upload the vsqx for the song and the off-vocal. You can convert that into the ust and then ask if you can release the converted ust.
On a different note, to answer you're question: If you didn't figure out the time before you made the ust, than you need to do that before you made the ust. If you did, I can't really help you with that.

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@Sai Mackne
They upload the vsqx for the song and the off-vocal. You can convert that into the ust and then ask if you can release the converted ust.
On a different note, to answer you're question: If you didn't figure out the time before you made the ust, than you need to do that before you made the ust. If you did, I can't really help you with that.

I used the vsqx to make the ust and when it went over to ust the timing was a bit off and when i try to fix it it sounds right in some spots but not the others? xD;; he released many other vsqx's for soem songs and when i converted them they were off a bit to so its somthing withthe tempo in vocaloid being diffrent than in utau

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

here is a WIP cover with the ust i made, as you can hear it needs some work and i still have no clue how to make those large words sound seamless engish xD;