Share a weird dream you had

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Just as the title says. The weirder the better.

I don't usually remember my dreams often but one I clearly remember from when I was much younger had to do with Bakugan Battle Brawlers. I was Dan (lol) and was fighting against Masquerade. I couldn't active my card (my kid self always assumed that there was some tiny button between the cards for them to be activated lel) so Masquerade ran to my side to help me active it lel.

Reactions: Piia and HIRATELIER

Matsuban

Andromeda Alien
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Literally almost ALL my dreams involve me running away from my elementary school in some way shape or form. And usually getting caught by someone. It seems like i try to run and i just can't run, my body won't let me.

Its very re-occurring and very weird, Since elementary school was the only school life i enjoyed.

Reactions: kimchi-tan

heta-tan

Genderless Goon
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I don't have a single dream in particular, but I have really vivid dreams where I'm awake playing on my phone or some sort of device in my bed and I always wake up in the middle of them so my first thought when I wake up is "oh no, my phone fell between the wall and the bed" or "my phone just disappeared jesus christ"
So I spend like 5 minutes looking for it until I get up and go to my desk where it's charging.

chunter

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
When I was in high school I had a dream that I was in the back seat of my girlfriend of the time's mother's car, my girlfriend in the front passenger seat, her mother driving, and she drove over the edge of this bridge https://goo.gl/maps/Stu7mTEAVwm for no reason. We all drowned in the river, and then my girlfriend and I sprinted across the marsh cheering our recent deadness.

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
When I was in high school I had a dream that I was in the back seat of my girlfriend of the time's mother's car, my girlfriend in the front passenger seat, her mother driving, and she drove over the edge of this bridge https://goo.gl/maps/Stu7mTEAVwm for no reason. We all drowned in the river, and then my girlfriend and I sprinted across the marsh cheering our recent deadness.
I actually had a similar dream to that except it was my father and I with me on the passenger seat and managed to swim out of the car (the dream ended before I knew what happened to my father tho ;; ).

ExistenceReaper

Procrastinator
Defender of Defoko
all of my dreams are weird. 99% of what I write is dream inspired.
The most concerning one I've had recently was my aunt moving to Australia and I went to help her unpack. I went into a closet and suddenly things started randomly catching on fire, and when I tried to put the fires out, she'd come and say, "It's okay, I'll put it out. I can't believe this is happening again, though." It was like this was normal, and she was so used to it and so sick of it, and she wouldn't let anyone help. And my cousins were completely ignoring it.

This by far isn't the weirdest dream I've had, and honestly most of my dreams include some sort of premonition or something. I'm strongly considering keeping a dream journal, but usually I remember them so vividly it doesn't matter.

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I had a dream that my cousin/aunt (I'm not sure what our relationship is since I've so many relatives) was trying to speak English (a language she has a terrible accent with) to this short, Asian-looking man. After realizing she was speaking in English, she exclaims "Yan, pina-Tagalog mo tuloy ako!" (There, you made me speak Tagalog!) LIKE GURL YOU WERE ENGLISH-ing! Then she starts swearing in a language i didn't understand (I know she was swearing tho, it was my dream)
What was awkward was when I woke up. The people I lived with were laughing and just looking at me, saying that I was smiling and laughing while I was asleep.
It's not really weird maybe, but the aftermath of the dream was.

Reactions: ExistenceReaper