Shi sounds like ''sh'' in songs

Bay Ringo

Teto's Territory
Hi, i'm recording and testing my new voice bank and the ''shi'' just sound like ''sh'', ''he'' and ''hi'' sounds like ''hh'' and it's pretty ugly to hear in a song. I'm trying with audacity to sing the note faster, but it seems not to work. Do you guys have any advice for me?

(sorry my first language is not english)

CarrotBunz

Trash
Defender of Defoko
sound's like it might be a problem with the oto maybe you might have to check that. also make sure you hit reset and p2p3 on the top right if you haven't (sorry I'm not that good at explaining things)
[doublepost=1459869904][/doublepost]Also check these if they help This is for ust problems
This is for oto problems Try the ust one first and if it doesn't work try the oto
[doublepost=1459870060][/doublepost]Also A note that you don't have to do the envelope thing in the ust tutorial just click reset and then p2p3

Last edited:

Bay Ringo

Teto's Territory
sound's like it might be a problem with the oto maybe you might have to check that. also make sure you hit reset and p2p3 on the top right if you haven't (sorry I'm not that good at explaining things)
[doublepost=1459869904][/doublepost]Also check these if they help This is for ust problems
This is for oto problems Try the ust one first and if it doesn't work try the oto
[doublepost=1459870060][/doublepost]Also A note that you don't have to do the envelope thing in the ust tutorial just click reset and then p2p3
thank you! I'm checking a tutorial on YouTube who to set that oto thing, and, I hope it will work better now!
[doublepost=1459872338,1459870413][/doublepost]
thank you so much! Like I said I tried a tutorial on YouTube and it perfectly work! The note ''shi'' and others are so much recognizable! ^.^