Should I buy another VOCALOID VB or spend money for a microphone?

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I need advice XD. So, short long story: I bought CeVio and ONE, and I got realy impressed on the Talking quality, and the singing quality was very good too. After getting ONE, this made me motivated to get IA. (1stPlaceCo. probably made them sisters for marketing, but anyway.)

So, I have some good amount of money, making it possible for me to buy a good microphone on my country (They are actually chep here) and I would still have money to spend on other things. However, I am too lazy to record an UTAU, and I wouldn't like to use my voice.

But if I ask my parents to give me some more money I can buy IA's VB. I love her voice, and as far as I know, she is not too hard to use. By the looking of it, she might easier for tuning than GUMI. Also, I would then have GUMI, KAITO and IA. CeVio ONE and a lot of other UTAU.

So I need help: should I record an UTAU or buy IA?

Thanks~

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So it seems like the decision is between using your own voice (which you dislike) and using IA's voice (which you like). I think it's clear what you ought to do. However, is there anything else that you would be using a microphone for?

Reactions: Mougeki Mero

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
So it seems like the decision is between using your own voice (which you dislike) and using IA's voice (which you like). I think it's clear what you ought to do. However, is there anything else that you would be using a microphone for?

Yes, my mother sings very well, and she would like to make cover songs and post on Youtube. But I guess the microphone would have no other use.

EDIT: Just checked IA on Vocaloid shop and she is REALLY cheap: With the money I got I can have one of them, and I would still have U$30

OwO