So uh

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So I just got Mixcraft the other day, the full version. ouo
I'm planning, judging by how nicely this song is going and how much I'm inspired to write songs nowadays, to release an album, possibly. I'm not that great of an artist, as you can tell from this preview of the song;
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/avaliakasa/preview-of-next-song[/soundcloud]
Because of this, I'll be selling the album pretty cheap--not sure how much but it'll probably be under $10-$15, depending on how many tracks are on it.
The album will have 6-8 songs, not sure yet, with two versions each (one with my singing and one with my UTAU's). After I release the album, I'll be releasing all of the instrumentals for the songs for free.
Not sure when the album will come out or what tracks will be on it, but you can definitely know "Post-War Apocalypse" (the song preview) will be on it, and a bunch of other songs that I'll try to center around the theme of wars and apocalypses. I'm also thinking of writing a song parodying zombies eue

...wish me luck xD

"Post-War Apocalypse" will probably have a music video by March or early April, depending on how much time I have to spare and whether I decide to animate in MMD or Photoshop. The music video will have a singer that will not be featured on the album unless she requests it. Expect a downloadable version for the music video.

Otherwise, I'm not sure of any other songs. I'll play around and see if I come up with anything for you guys. c:

-aval!a
(PS: sorry for always disappearing off the site, I've been busy with all of this, I'm an admin on a fanime site, and now I'm a banhammer on a minecraft server (so I have to be on a lot), so it's pretty hard juggling between everything.)