Stupid Question Should I make a site for Niwa?

MintyR

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Should I make a site for Niwa and if so, what site should I use? wix? Weebly? jimdo? idk
please help

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you want to make a website for your UTAU, it's a great way to keep things organized and have one nice place to present all the work you've done. You can use whatever website builder you like as long as it suits your needs- those ones will all let you use it for free. The new Google Sites also looks quite nice, and it's what I've been using for a temporary website for a new UTAU. Though, if you intend to code your own HTML and CSS, look into Neocities.

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
There's no such thing called stupid question. All questions are good as long they're understandable & can be answered.

Whether it'll be Wix, Jimdo, Weebly, Neocities, Blogger, Wordpress, or .etc. All websites will have same function to store infos about your UTAU.
What makes them different are the site domain(If you can afford a domain, that's cooler) and the function they offer.

They'll create you a site for free, give you some basic templates to choose, or even let you create your own template.
They'll give you default functions and designs that can be 'upgraded' by coding. You can make your own custom function & design w/ coding too.
If you want to jump into that,you'll need at least the basics of HTML, CSS, some Javascript, and the default language of the site which will be inserted in HTML...like <b:section> <meta expr:content='' itemprop=''> in blogger

Or maybe you want us to pick the suitable one for you between Wix, Weebly, and Jimdo?

Last edited:

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you know nothing about coding like me and doing UTAU just as a hobby that doesn't need a professional unique website then I recommend to look up into Weebly or Wix. IDK about other sites but in my opinion, Weebly is very easy to use and offers basically everything you need to get started for free.