Taking drawing requests (CLOSED)

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Since I got some time on my hand and need some practice, I will take character drawing request untill I get back from the city trip (roughly last around 3-4 hours). Once I'm back I will close the window and do all of the request I've gotten.
Since this will mostly be practise with the program and art style I can't guarentee the outcome. I'm open for any designs.

EDIT
I'm back from the trip. The request window is now closed.
I will be posting the result in this tread once they're finished.

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I recently made a new OC named WEM3. She's a humanized wisteria plant. Could you draw that?

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
I just got back into covering Vocaloid songs again, and I'd be so happy if you could draw my avatar for my channel header. Is a short description enough to work with? ^^

For rough reference, look to my Kirito avatar. I'm medium short and often mistaken for being younger than I actually am. Black hair, brown eyes. (But I guess the avatar doesn't have to stay completely true to that. I've always loved the black hair and blue eyes combination!) Hair style is pretty much like my avatar's, but I've just started sporting a short ponytail in the same vein as Len's, hehe.

Thank you in advance!

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I recently made a new OC named WEM3. She's a humanized wisteria plant. Could you draw that?
I think I can do that, it's this plant right? What colour should the flowers be?

I just got back into covering Vocaloid songs again, and I'd be so happy if you could draw my avatar for my channel header. Is a short description enough to work with? ^^

For rough reference, look to my Kirito avatar. I'm medium short and often mistaken for being younger than I actually am. Black hair, brown eyes. (But I guess the avatar doesn't have to stay completely true to that. I've always loved the black hair and blue eyes combination!) Hair style is pretty much like my avatar's, but I've just started sporting a short ponytail in the same vein as Len's, hehe.

Thank you in advance!
The description seems ok egnough. Are there any specifics on clothing?
As for the referance picture, do you mean your utaforum picture?

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
I think I can do that, it's this plant right? What colour should the flowers be?

The description seems ok egnough. Are there any specifics on clothing?
As for the referance picture, do you mean your utaforum picture?

Yep! As for clothing... since it's winter, a light gray/blue scarf, a cable knit jumper and a shirt beneath? Leaving the color scheme to you!

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
@Adlez27 I finished your picture.
CXvucTEW8AAjlfL.png:large