Taking on some USTs that people might like

Corben69Max

Teto's Territory
Ok so I'm focusing on more USTs than anything else because I feel there needs to be more songs available for utauing. No I'm not necessarily taking any REQUEST per-say, but ideas and suggestions are most welcomed.

I've already chosen 'Children of Darkness' & 'Zombie_ best remix reupload' as my first USTs. For those are not familiar with the songs here are links.

Children of Darkness

Zombie_ best remix re-upload

If there are any songs that you would all like to be made into a UST just leave a comment, preferably the Title (BOLD) with a link underneath.

Reactions: Zarsla

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Please make a UST for Tsuki ni murakumo hana ni kaze! (Just the short version would be fine)

((seriously, ive tried making a ust for this and i failed, if you could just make a midi for this then i could do the ust and pitchbends and credit you if you want~))

Last edited:

オスカー

Teto's Territory

I have been waiting for someone to make a UST for this song! It's my favorite by kz.livetune, and I think it's pretty underrated. It's a beautiful song and the video and instrumental are amazing, I'd love to make some covers of this! (just a suggestion of course c:smile:

Corben69Max

Teto's Territory
Please make a UST for Tsuki ni murakumo hana ni kaze! (Just the short version would be fine)

((seriously, ive tried making a ust for this and i failed, if you could just make a midi for this then i could do the ust and pitchbends and credit you if you want~))

Cool, the song seems simple enough to do xD and the romaji movement will help too. Since this is short I may make this first, but be warned it may take a month not because I'm lazy (more like lack of motivation and just being pestered by family 24/7) buuuut thank you Takeru for frying my computer -_- so now I have to harass my other friends for their computer to do work, and none of them will be out of college till the 15th or 17th :'3
[DOUBLEPOST=1431091519][/DOUBLEPOST]

I have been waiting for someone to make a UST for this song! It's my favorite by kz.livetune, and I think it's pretty underrated. It's a beautiful song and the video and instrumental are amazing, I'd love to make some covers of this! (just a suggestion of course c:smile:

That was the oddest but neat vid Ive seen so far lol, this may take me a bit longer to make (and by bit I mean months because of my lack of free time), but I do hope to make it sometime this year since the song is very nice.

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Cool, the song seems simple enough to do xD and the romaji movement will help too. Since this is short I may make this first, but be warned it may take a month not because I'm lazy (more like lack of motivation and just being pestered by family 24/7) buuuut thank you Takeru for frying my computer -_- so now I have to harass my other friends for their computer to do work, and none of them will be out of college till the 15th or 17th :'3

Like I said, if you're really busy, you could just make the midi and I can do the rest of the work~ I can credit you too. c:

Corben69Max

Teto's Territory
Rasing the Curtain Replacement
http://www.youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=ypN9WhQS-_U
I can make the UST if you want, since I can't make a MIDI :smile:

is this inferred to me or the others?

plus I myself am trying to avoid Vocaloid songs since there are plenty of Vocaloid/Utau users that already make plenty of usts for those genre.
[DOUBLEPOST=1431911659][/DOUBLEPOST]This is why I'm not allowed to play with Vocaloid x'D

this thread still focuses on usts that I will make later and will take any ideas from everyone on here.