Inactive Art Taking UTAU art requests!

DerpingToaster

Teto's Territory
Ok.

I am going to do UTAU art requests.

So, if you want me to draw your UTAU, I will.

Here's a link to my dA where I will post the pics, and you can see my art style.

http://derpingtoaster.deviantart.com

In order to draw it, however, I need a REALLY detailed description or a full body picture.

Then, you have to request what you want.

For example, chibi, full body normal, half body chibi, half body normal, face normal, face chibi, chest up chibi, chest up full, etc.

I have a lot of school work, but I will try to get them done ASAP.

I will also color, so I need a color pic or the colors in detail.

Slots:
1. Lightzaver
2. Euphoria.exe
3. Tetodash
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN

I will take a photo of the paper drawing, but if you want higher quality, just ask and I will scan it for you.

Once all the slots are filled, you can't request. I will open the slots up again as I finish the art.

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
Your art is pretty cool!

If you could do my UTAU Tokei Hibiki, that'd be great. Full body normal if thats okay~

Ref Drawing is here.

Mako

"it"
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have to agree with Lightzaver, your art is pretty cool. x3

Could you draw my UTAU, Yugana Tori? I don't have a full body pic, so... I guess I'll have to explain. :cry:

So basically, my UTAU is an anthro bird with black feathers, spiky hair that I can't really explain how it goes, so have a picture instead:

crappy art incoming
2vkly6v.jpg

His eyes are blue (he has pupils though, even though the picture doesn't show 'em :blink:) and he has a yellow beak. He wears a dark red, long-sleeved jacket with a white T-shirt underneath it, and he also wears blue jeans and black trainers. :blink:

Also, if you're going to draw it, could you make it a full body normal picture and also scan it? Thanks in advance. :smile:

DerpingToaster

Teto's Territory
aaaaa thank you! I will try to do it soon!

I will try! I am not very good at animal UTAUs, but I can try to do it! And thank you :uhuhu:

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
could you draw my utau Katsumi Hayashi? ref pic:http://ninethartz.deviantart.com/art/request-Katsumi-Hayashi-420148639