The cheapest possible tools for creating original instrumentals?

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
Ok, so let's say for now that I am the cheapest most deprived UTAU user currently existing (Probably not true but)
As in, my budget is permanently at 0$. The computers I use are both not mine and the one I primarily have access to is a Chromebook, which means that almost all of my tools are browser/web based.
I know I am going to have to work around the shortcomings of all these cheapy browser tools, but it's the price I pay for paying nothing, so I was wondering if you guys could do me a favor:

Could you name all of the browser based tools for producing music that you know about?(Particularly the free ones, because things that cost money are pretty much out of the question) Even one of those soundbox websites with like, stock looping dubstep
No matter how shitty, just name them.

Currently I'm aware of:

Beautiful Audio Editor
Twisted Wave
Soundation
Online Midi Sequencer
Melobytes
Online Voice Recorder
Audiostretch
Chordify

Thanks !

Tomato Hentai

dont call me a veggie
Defender of Defoko
I can't think of very many good online tools, but there's LMMS which also has portable versions available, so if you don't have administrator rights on that other computer you can use, you can just install it to and run from a USB.

Madam Meisaki

Certified Nohrian Scum
Defender of Defoko
I use Anvil Studio but that makes midis that I have to put through solmire.com to make it mp3 lol I also use audacity to mix it